Find the best solar contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Solar Electric, Heating & Cooling Pros
Top Solar Panel Companies in Bethel Island
LU Construction(2)39899 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA
CA Home Remodeling, Renovations, Home Improvements and Construction Services by L U Construction. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our own homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and guarantee.Read MoreSee Full Profile
1876 energyNo ReviewsPO Box 30343, Austin , TX
PowurNo Reviews126 South Goldfield Road, Mesa, AZ
We are a company that finds you the best solar deal from top providers. With a $0 down payment we guarantee your bill reduces 20-50%. Send over utility bill and within 15 minutes your free install appointment will be set. Get a quote to see how much you will save!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Renewable Electric Inc.No Reviews1881 Walters Ct , Fairfield, CA
We are a residential and commercial Electrical Contractor specializing in Solar, Electric Vehicle Chargers and Main Service Panel Upgrades. As a C10 Electrical Contractor, we proudly serve the construction needs of solar advocates across Northern California.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Scott Sperling Powur AdvisorNo Reviews13535 Valerio Street Van Nuys CA 91405, Van Nuys, CA
In 10 years the largest Solar Company in the world services 16 states in America. In just the past 90 days Powur has more then doubled that. We are on record pace to cover the rest of the United States of America and to also go international. So that's why Powur is the Uber of Solar.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Smart Energy USANo ReviewsAvailable Upon Request, Napa, CA
Spring Connect LLCNo Reviews
Sun Works SolarNo ReviewsWill Provide Upon Request, San Jose, CA
Experienced. Licensed as a company for over 30 years. 18 years of industry expertise. Local. Sun works is proud to have our office in the Bay Area. Guaranteed. Our work is backed by a one-of-kind 25 years warranty. Our workmanship and parts are covered as well! This is the only warranty of its kind in the solar industry.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Velocity SolarNo Reviews3977 Solar Hills Dr, Vacaville, CA
Velocity Solar Power has become one of the most recognized names in the solar industry for the Central Valley of California. We offer solar solutions for residential, commercial, agricultural, government, and non-profit customers. Velocity Solar Power is family owned and operated. The owners have more than 10 years experience in the energy/utilities industry and recognized the solar industry as the next emerging market. Today, Velocity Solar Power has captured a tremendous share of the market with the primary focus on the customer satisfaction!Read MoreSee Full Profile
All On Electric, Inc.466 Lindbergh Avenue, Livermore, CA
American Array Solar, Inc.3151 Independence Drive, Livermore, CA
B Green, LLC1597 Cole Blvd Ste 300, Golden, CO
Citadel Roofing and Solar3979 Rustic Lane, Vacaville, CA
GOSOLARPROS426 14th Street Suite #212, Modesto, CA
Green Wolf Energy, Inc.2479 Industrial Park West, Suite C, Hayward, CA
Hafen Construction576 9th Street, Richmond, CA
Home Front Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.517 Stirling Court, Discovery Bay, CA
Housing Construction Incorporation731 Chestnut Street, Suite C, San Francisco, CA
Ideal Solar Lighting and Electric1145 2nd Street, Unit A180, Brentwood, CA
Ilum Solar820 26th Street, Unit 6, Sacramento, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Bethel Island Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Fremont, Sacramento, Fairfield, Roseville, and Tracy have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Bethel Island homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Bethel Island Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Bethel Island is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Bethel Island cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Bethel Island, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Bethel Island homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Bethel Island is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Bethel Island Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Bethel Island homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Bethel Island Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Bethel Island will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Bethel Island contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Bethel Island Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Bethel Island needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.