Find the best kitchen remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top kitchen Remodel Contractors in Angwin
Bally Custom Construction, Inc.18050 Boyes Boulevard, Sonoma, CA
Goldstar Construction & Real Estate Services29 Burning Tree Court, Napa, CA
Novelty Home166 Garth Street, Napa, CA
Rocco Redevelopment, Inc.1600 Starr Drive, Suite C, Yuba City, CA
Sears Home Improvement - KitchensServing You Locally, HQ'd in Hoffman Estates, IL
Silverlining Construction4645 Sorrento Way, Santa Rosa, CA
ZV Construction691 Lincoln Avenue, Napa, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Angwin Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the heart of the home and to no surprise, many Angwin homeowners remodel their kitchens before any other room in the house. Furthermore, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, homeowners in Stockton, Manteca, Modesto, Tracy, and Oakland are planning a kitchen remodel in the next five years. As such, you’re not the only Angwin homeowner looking for a reputable and experienced kitchen renovator.
Angwin Kitchen Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average kitchen remodeling cost in Angwin is $32,000. Unsurprisingly, kitchen renovation jobs in Angwin are more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a kitchen remodel in the U.S. is approximately $20,000.
Despite higher costs in Angwin, homeowners recoup more money after a kitchen reno. According to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Angwin homeowners earn between 50% and 95% of that cost back when you sell your home. The national average ranges between 60% and 80%. Therefore, while the minimum ROI is less in Angwin, the potential payoff is much higher than the national average.
Angwin Kitchen Renovation Financing
Kitchen remodels are expensive, whether you live in Southern or Northern California. Luckily, if you can’t pay for the entire kitchen remodel out-of-pocket, all Angwin homeowners can take advantage of the following kitchen renovation financing options:
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Angwin kitchen remodeling contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller kitchen projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the kitchen remodel.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
Angwin Contractor Licensing
Some states do not require contractor licenses for certain trades, but Angwin, CA does. Any professional (or non-professional for that matter) hired to perform any kitchen work in Angwin valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to plumbing, electrical and more!
So, whether you’re starting a cabinet installation, kitchen countertop replacement, floor refinishing or various other kitchen remodeling jobs, your kitchen remodeling contractor most hold a valid CSLB license.