Find the best kitchen remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top kitchen Remodel Contractors in Mt Baldy
Rancho Construction Inc.No Reviews10122 Shinon Drive, Rancho Cucamonga, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Bibi ConstructionNo Reviews18750 Oxnard St #403, Tarzana, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Integrity ConstructionNo Reviews25580 Overlook Circle, Moreno Valley, CA
We are a family operated construction company specializing in Kitchen,Bath and home remodeling. We can handle your project from plans and design. Contact us for your free estimate.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Trusted Home Contractors IncNo Reviews18550 Burbank Blvd Suite #101, Tarzana, CA
Trusted Home Contractors has been providing excellence in the home remodeling field since 1975. Our services include Exterior Painting, Vinyl Siding, Windows,Sunroom, Patios and Patio Enclosures, Roof Replacement,. Our goal is to help you achieve your goal at a very competitive cost. Remodeling done affordable.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Mt Baldy Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the heart of the home and to no surprise, many Mt Baldy homeowners remodel their kitchens before any other room in the house. Furthermore, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, homeowners in Anaheim, Hesperia, Hemet, Oceanside, and Irvine are planning a kitchen remodel in the next five years. As such, you’re not the only Mt Baldy homeowner looking for a reputable and experienced kitchen renovator.
Mt Baldy Kitchen Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average kitchen remodeling cost in Mt Baldy is $32,000. Unsurprisingly, kitchen renovation jobs in Mt Baldy are more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a kitchen remodel in the U.S. is approximately $20,000.
Despite higher costs in Mt Baldy, homeowners recoup more money after a kitchen reno. According to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Mt Baldy homeowners earn between 50% and 95% of that cost back when you sell your home. The national average ranges between 60% and 80%. Therefore, while the minimum ROI is less in Mt Baldy, the potential payoff is much higher than the national average.
Mt Baldy Kitchen Renovation Financing
Kitchen remodels are expensive, whether you live in Southern or Northern California. Luckily, if you can’t pay for the entire kitchen remodel out-of-pocket, all Mt Baldy homeowners can take advantage of the following kitchen renovation financing options:
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Mt Baldy kitchen remodeling contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller kitchen projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the kitchen remodel.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
Mt Baldy Contractor Licensing
Some states do not require contractor licenses for certain trades, but Mt Baldy, CA does. Any professional (or non-professional for that matter) hired to perform any kitchen work in Mt Baldy valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to plumbing, electrical and more!
So, whether you’re starting a cabinet installation, kitchen countertop replacement, floor refinishing or various other kitchen remodeling jobs, your kitchen remodeling contractor most hold a valid CSLB license.