Find the best solar contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Solar Electric, Heating & Cooling Pros
Top Solar Panel Companies in Frazier Park
Divine Power USANo ReviewsWill Provide Upon Request, Bakersfield , CA
Dave Macias and Scott Gurnett started Divine Power in 2008 with just one truck and a drive to create a successful local business. We are proud to say we now have ten trucks and over forty employees and growing all the time. We have a great reputation here in Bakersfield and surrounding areas for the simple reason that we treat every customer like a neighbor and friend. With the saturation of large corporate solar companies coming into our backyard its nice to know there is a local company that can give you local service when you need it.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pacific Green HomesNo Reviews14530 Hamlin Street , Van Nuy, CA
PowurNo Reviews126 South Goldfield Road, Mesa, AZ
We are a company that finds you the best solar deal from top providers. With a $0 down payment we guarantee your bill reduces 20-50%. Send over utility bill and within 15 minutes your free install appointment will be set. Get a quote to see how much you will save!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Public Utilities CenterNo Reviews4701 Eli Court, Carmichael, CA
Quick Systems.No Reviews1805 Angers Ct, Bakersfield, CA
Scott Sperling Powur AdvisorNo Reviews13535 Valerio Street Van Nuys CA 91405, Van Nuys, CA
In 10 years the largest Solar Company in the world services 16 states in America. In just the past 90 days Powur has more then doubled that. We are on record pace to cover the rest of the United States of America and to also go international. So that's why Powur is the Uber of Solar.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Abundant Energy Construction, LLC9503 Red Rock Creek Way, Bakersfield, CA
American Array Solar, Inc.3151 Independence Drive, Livermore, CA
B Green, LLC1597 Cole Blvd Ste 300, Golden, CO
BESolar, Inc.20301 Southwest Birch Street, Newport Beach, CA
CenCal Solar1261 Hoblitt Avenue Suite 201, Clovis, CA
Divine Power USA3650 Blue Loop Lane, Arvin, CA
Energy Service Partners, Inc.20720 Leapwood Avenue, Suite E, Carson, CA
Green Convergence28490 Westenhouse Place, Suite 160, Valencia, CA
Olympic Sun19935 Ventura Bloulevard, Unit 310, Woodland Hills, CA
Quantum Solar Designs, Inc.1270 Avenida Acaso, Suite D, Camarillo, CA
Semper Solaris1805 John Tower's Ave, El Cajon, CA
Solar Energy Installers1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd #227, HQ in Manhattan Beach, CA
Sun Solar Energy Solutions8803 Scobee Street, Bakersfeild, CA
SunFreedom World2600 West Olive Avenue, Suite 500, Burbank, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Frazier Park Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Anaheim, Victorville, Bakersfield, Lancaster, and Palmdale have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Frazier Park homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Frazier Park Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Frazier Park is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Frazier Park cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Frazier Park, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Frazier Park homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Frazier Park is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Frazier Park Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Frazier Park homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Frazier Park Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Frazier Park will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Frazier Park contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Frazier Park Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Frazier Park needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.