Study: the home improvement projects you’ll regret
Sometimes you’re just up for a challenge. Or you have an uncompromising vision that only you can realize. Or maybe you don’t have the budget to hire a pro. For all these reasons and more, we share the glorious pastime of DIY home improvement projects. But they don’t all turn out well, do they? Oh no. No no no. Many of them fail, and some become legendary disasters.
As you consider your many weekends ahead in 2019, and all the wonderful ways you can upgrade your home, keep in mind the collective experience of millions who came before you… and choose your project wisely!
Methodology: In November of 2018, we surveyed 2,000 Americans who have attempted at least one DIY home improvement project, included on our list of 32 primary project types.
If You Still Decide To DIY...
We have a few tips, tricks & articles to help you with your project:
- Do-It-Yourself & Do-It-For-Yourself
- 9 Resources for Homeowners & DIYers
- 5 DIY Projects Your Kids Will Love
- 10 DIY Projects to Complete This Weekend
- 8 Home Improvements You Should Never DIY
- 8 DIY Projects That Add Value To Your Home
- The DIY Guide to Major Home Projects
- 7 Times DIY Became D.I. OMG WHY?!
- 10 Easy DIYs That Will Upgrade Your Home
- DIY Safety Tips
- How To Prioritize Your Home Projects
and all other Improvenet DIY Articles.