We have all had the same expression when we hear it. You have bed bugs! Those are four words that people do not want to say or hear. But how much do we know about bed bugs?
Bed bugs are not able to fly or jump but, crawl along. Since they are limited on how they move, you may ask how they can end up in your home? Because they crawl, likely they were brought in to your home from an item of clothing, luggage, or other items that could be in contact with something that was already infested.
Having bed bugs can create problems in the home. Bed bugs can bite their hosts and feed off the blood. While they pose no serious health problems, the bites can cause rashes and other skin conditions that can cause discomfort and visual skin conditions.
To learn more about bed bugs and the associated problems, we have gathered a collection of links for you to review and hopefully assist you in protecting your home from bed bugs, and how to rid them if you do get them.
- Bed Bug Information
- Bed Bugs and Relatives
- Bed Bug Facts
- Bed Bugs 101
- Introduction to Bed Bugs
- Information About Bed Bugs
- Battling Bed Bugs
- Signs and Symptoms of Bed Bug Bites
- Bed Bug Symptoms and Treatment
- Dermatology - Bed Bugs
- Bed Bugs - A Public Health Issues
- Health Problems from Bed Bugs
- Protecting Your Home from Bed Bugs
- How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs at Home
- Bed Bug Causes and Information
- Bed Bug Causes
- Prevention and Control of Bed Bugs
- Bed Bug Management Guidelines
- Bed Bug Management FAQs
- Bed Bug Management Fact Sheet
- Resources for Bed Bug Management
- Bed Bug Control Methods
- Managing Bed Bugs
- How To Kill Bed Bugs