Find the best bathroom remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Bathroom Remodel Contractors in Crest Park
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16835 Algonquin St, Suite 274, Huntington Beach, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Yoneil Construction Corp.No Reviews315 Green Meadow Rd, Testa, NYRead MoreSee Full Profile
Craig Britton General Contractor27353 Villa Avenue, Highland, CA
Dooley's Construction and RemodelingP.O. Box 7792, Highland, CA
Douglas Charles Malo Construction1646 East Redbud Place, Pomona, CA
Jeff L. Strait330 Alabama Street, Suite K, Redlands, CA
Sandco, Inc.173 Amber Court, Redlands, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Crest Park Bathroom Remodeling
Homeowner confidence is rising, especially in Crest Park. One of the first rooms many homeowners choose to remodel is the bathroom. In fact, compared to other regions of the country, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, more homeowners are planning some bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, addition or other home renovation in the next five years! Given all the data, it’s no wonder you’re researching Crest Park bathroom remodeling companies to complete your next bathroom renovation project.
Crest Park Bathroom Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average bathroom remodeling cost in Crest Park is $13,000. As you might expect, bathroom remodeling and bathroom addition jobs in Crest Park are a bit more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a bathroom remodel, across the nation, is approximately $9,000.
However, according to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Crest Park homeowners can recoup between 60% and 75% of that cost when you sell your home. The national average hovers between 57% and 66%. Therefore, hiring local bathroom remodeling contractors is not only a smart decision now, but in the future as well.
Crest Park Bathroom Renovation Financing
As you saw above, Crest Park and CA bathroom remodeling prices are not light. Many homeowners require financing for medium to large-sized projects, including bathroom renovations. Fortunately, you have a few options when it comes to home financing your bathroom remodel:
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Crest Park contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the bathroom remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller bathroom projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
Crest Park Contractor Licensing
While it is not required in all states, anyone who is hired to perform any bathroom work in Crest Park, CA valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to electrical, plumbing and many more!
Therefore, whether you’re about to embark on a sink installation, bathroom countertop repair, toilet replacement or various other bathroom remodeling projects, make sure your bathroom remodel contractor holds a valid license.