Find the best bathroom remodeling contractors today!
Top Bathroom Remodel Contractors in Cutler
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)Fairfax & Woodbridge Offices, Fairfax, VA
Free, No Obligation Estimates for Window, Entry/Sliding Doors, Roofing, and Siding Replacement, And the pricing is good for a year! 50+ years of experience and an expert team! Outstanding Products & Pricing, Service & Warranties CALL NOW (888) 387-0882 for More Information on our Spring Specials!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pacific General Building Contractor22061 Avenue 250, Lindsay, CA
RL Crawford Constructors, Inc.PO Box 7231, Visalia, CA
Roger Duke Construction2029 South Prospect, Porterville, CA
Sears Home ImprovementServing You Locally, Headquartered in Chicago, IL
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Top Reviewed Pros
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)
YOUR Remodeling Company received a 5-star review from nomnomnom c. YOUR Remodeling Company completed the home remodeling project on Nov 11, 2016.Read More
Cutler Bathroom Remodeling
Homeowner confidence is rising, especially in Cutler. One of the first rooms many homeowners choose to remodel is the bathroom. In fact, compared to other regions of the country, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, more homeowners in Fresno, and Bakersfield are planning some bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, addition or other home renovation in the next five years! Given all the data, it’s no wonder you’re researching Cutler bathroom remodeling companies to complete your next bathroom renovation project.
Cutler Bathroom Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average bathroom remodeling cost in Cutler is $13,000. As you might expect, bathroom remodeling and bathroom addition jobs in Cutler are a bit more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a bathroom remodel, across the nation, is approximately $9,000.
However, according to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Cutler homeowners can recoup between 60% and 75% of that cost when you sell your home. The national average hovers between 57% and 66%. Therefore, hiring local bathroom remodeling contractors is not only a smart decision now, but in the future as well.
Cutler Bathroom Renovation Financing
As you saw above, Cutler and CA bathroom remodeling prices are not light. Many homeowners require financing for medium to large-sized projects, including bathroom renovations. Fortunately, you have a few options when it comes to home financing your bathroom remodel:
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Cutler contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the bathroom remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller bathroom projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
Cutler Contractor Licensing
While it is not required in all states, anyone who is hired to perform any bathroom work in Cutler, CA valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to electrical, plumbing and many more!
Therefore, whether you’re about to embark on a sink installation, bathroom countertop repair, toilet replacement or various other bathroom remodeling projects, make sure your bathroom remodel contractor holds a valid license.