Find the best bathroom remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Bathroom Remodel Contractors in Gold Run
A & A Handy Contractors Company22165 Winchester Way, Colfax, CA
Capital Bay Construction, Inc.6601 Thomas Drive, North Highlands, CA
Custom Development of California3600 Madison Ave, North Highlands, CA
Green Bee Construction207 Glenn Brook Drive, Unit B, Brass Valley, CA
JBA Construction1517 Pine Valley Circle, Roseville, CA
Kirk Belding Construction1631 Auburn Road, Grass Valley, CA
PCS Construction, Inc.14515 Mcelroy Road, Auburn, CA
Regeneration Homes10143 Schroeder Way, Grass Valley, CA
Rocco Redevelopment, Inc.1600 Starr Drive, Suite C, Yuba City, CA
Sears Home ImprovementServing You Locally, Headquartered in Chicago, IL
Spartan Concrete Coatings, Inc.PO Box 712, Roseville, CA
Summit Ridge Builders19121 Hiers Road, Grass Valley, CA
Trejo Construction CompanyPO Box 5792, Auburn, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Gold Run Bathroom Remodeling
Homeowner confidence is rising, especially in Gold Run. One of the first rooms many homeowners choose to remodel is the bathroom. In fact, compared to other regions of the country, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, more homeowners in Wellington, Fernley, Sparks, Stateline, and Sacramento are planning some bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, addition or other home renovation in the next five years! Given all the data, it’s no wonder you’re researching Gold Run bathroom remodeling companies to complete your next bathroom renovation project.
Gold Run Bathroom Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average bathroom remodeling cost in Gold Run is $13,000. As you might expect, bathroom remodeling and bathroom addition jobs in Gold Run are a bit more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a bathroom remodel, across the nation, is approximately $9,000.
However, according to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Gold Run homeowners can recoup between 60% and 75% of that cost when you sell your home. The national average hovers between 57% and 66%. Therefore, hiring local bathroom remodeling contractors is not only a smart decision now, but in the future as well.
Gold Run Bathroom Renovation Financing
As you saw above, Gold Run and CA bathroom remodeling prices are not light. Many homeowners require financing for medium to large-sized projects, including bathroom renovations. Fortunately, you have a few options when it comes to home financing your bathroom remodel:
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Gold Run contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the bathroom remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller bathroom projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
Gold Run Contractor Licensing
While it is not required in all states, anyone who is hired to perform any bathroom work in Gold Run, CA valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to electrical, plumbing and many more!
Therefore, whether you’re about to embark on a sink installation, bathroom countertop repair, toilet replacement or various other bathroom remodeling projects, make sure your bathroom remodel contractor holds a valid license.