Find the best bathroom remodeling contractors today!
Top Bathroom Remodel Contractors in Ludlow
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16835 Algonquin St, Suite 274, Huntington Beach, CA
Huerta Construction and RemodelingNo Reviews19667 corwin Rd, Apple-valley , CA
Luxury BathsNo Reviews28170 Ave Croker, Valencia, CA
Pure Energy Construction1004 West Foothill Boulevard, Upland, CA
Sears Home ImprovementServing You Locally, Headquartered in Chicago, IL
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Ludlow Bathroom Remodeling
Homeowner confidence is rising, especially in Ludlow. One of the first rooms many homeowners choose to remodel is the bathroom. In fact, compared to other regions of the country, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, more homeowners in Redlands, Corona, Hesperia, Pahrump, and Riverside are planning some bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, addition or other home renovation in the next five years! Given all the data, it’s no wonder you’re researching Ludlow bathroom remodeling companies to complete your next bathroom renovation project.
Ludlow Bathroom Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average bathroom remodeling cost in Ludlow is $13,000. As you might expect, bathroom remodeling and bathroom addition jobs in Ludlow are a bit more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a bathroom remodel, across the nation, is approximately $9,000.
However, according to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Ludlow homeowners can recoup between 60% and 75% of that cost when you sell your home. The national average hovers between 57% and 66%. Therefore, hiring local bathroom remodeling contractors is not only a smart decision now, but in the future as well.
Ludlow Bathroom Renovation Financing
As you saw above, Ludlow and CA bathroom remodeling prices are not light. Many homeowners require financing for medium to large-sized projects, including bathroom renovations. Fortunately, you have a few options when it comes to home financing your bathroom remodel:
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Ludlow contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the bathroom remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller bathroom projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
Ludlow Contractor Licensing
While it is not required in all states, anyone who is hired to perform any bathroom work in Ludlow, CA valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to electrical, plumbing and many more!
Therefore, whether you’re about to embark on a sink installation, bathroom countertop repair, toilet replacement or various other bathroom remodeling projects, make sure your bathroom remodel contractor holds a valid license.