Find the best bathroom remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Bathroom Remodel Contractors in Murrieta
Classic Home Improvements(1)600 S. Andreasen Dr., Suite A, Escondido, CA
Classic Home Improvements is locally owned company specializing in home remodeling.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16835 Algonquin St, Suite 274, Huntington Beach, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Home Pro RemodelingNo Reviews8375 Ventura Blvd #378, Tarzana, CA
Here at Home Pro Green Remodeling, our team of highly skilled, certified, and creative professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of workmanship, reliability, experience, and customer satisfaction. Our team consists of fully licensed, bonded and insured architects, interior designers, master carpenters and other service technicians who always strive on exceeding our customers’ expectations.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Yoneil Construction Corp.No Reviews315 Green Meadow Rd, Testa, NYRead MoreSee Full Profile
American Home Remodeling, Inc.4375 Prado Road Suite #108, Corona, CA
Blood, Sweat & Tears, LLC23580 Brigin Place, Murrieta, CA
Carrington Construction26540 Adams Avenue, Murrieta, CA
Diamond Home Solutions30667 Cinnamon Teal Drive, Canyon Lake, CA
Douglas Charles Malo Construction1646 East Redbud Place, Pomona, CA
Forness Construction, Inc.1141 Rosemary Circle, Corona, CA
Full Service Construction and Maintenance, Inc.428 West 6th Street, Unit C, Temecula, CA
GE General Construction6461 Rainbow Heights Road, Fallbrook, CA
Golden Glove Construction42104 Via Del Monte, Temecula, CA
Handyman Temecula ValleyPO Box 1252, Murrieta, CA
HMR&R Services, Inc.31532 Railroad Canyon Road, Suite 102, Canyon Lake, CA
Jeff L. Strait330 Alabama Street, Suite K, Redlands, CA
Linden Construction41167 McDowel Street, Hemet, CA
Marquis Associates, Inc.PO Box 454, Wildomar, CA
Mastercraft Home Improvement, Inc.27475 Ynez Road, Suite 424, Temecula, CA
Modern Touch Construction68145 Modalo Road, Cathedral City, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Average Project Cost: $9,229Murrieta, CA 08/20/2017
- What changes will be included in this remodel? Cabinets / Vanity, Countertops, Sinks, Flooring
- What type of remodeling project is this? Bathroom
- Notes: Need Master bedroom and bath and additional flooring in house. Replace cabinets, sinks in Master bath.
Murrieta Bathroom Remodeling
Homeowner confidence is rising, especially in Murrieta. One of the first rooms many homeowners choose to remodel is the bathroom. In fact, compared to other regions of the country, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, more homeowners in Fontana, Riverside, Redlands, Palmdale, and Irvine are planning some bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, addition or other home renovation in the next five years! Given all the data, it’s no wonder you’re researching Murrieta bathroom remodeling companies to complete your next bathroom renovation project.
Murrieta Bathroom Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average bathroom remodeling cost in Murrieta is $13,000. As you might expect, bathroom remodeling and bathroom addition jobs in Murrieta are a bit more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a bathroom remodel, across the nation, is approximately $9,000.
However, according to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Murrieta homeowners can recoup between 60% and 75% of that cost when you sell your home. The national average hovers between 57% and 66%. Therefore, hiring local bathroom remodeling contractors is not only a smart decision now, but in the future as well.
Murrieta Bathroom Renovation Financing
As you saw above, Murrieta and CA bathroom remodeling prices are not light. Many homeowners require financing for medium to large-sized projects, including bathroom renovations. Fortunately, you have a few options when it comes to home financing your bathroom remodel:
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Murrieta contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the bathroom remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller bathroom projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
Murrieta Contractor Licensing
While it is not required in all states, anyone who is hired to perform any bathroom work in Murrieta, CA valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to electrical, plumbing and many more!
Therefore, whether you’re about to embark on a sink installation, bathroom countertop repair, toilet replacement or various other bathroom remodeling projects, make sure your bathroom remodel contractor holds a valid license.