Find the best solar contractors today!
Top Solar Panel Companies in Concord
LU Construction(2)39899 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA
CA Home Remodeling, Renovations, Home Improvements and Construction Services by L U Construction. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our own homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and guarantee.Read MoreSee Full Profile
1876 energyNo ReviewsPO Box 30343, Austin , TX
All Phase Solar IncNo Reviews8317 Seeno Avenue, Placer, CA
All Weather Heating, Air & SolarNo Reviews160 Rice Ln, Vacaville, CA
All Weather Heating, Air & Solar - www.allweatherheatingandairconditioning.com - is a Diamond Certified company and the most reliable heating and air contractors in Vacaville and the surrounding counties. Founded in 2003, we have continued to provide excellent services to our customers. We specialize in offering a wide variety of services and solutions for all your heating, cooling and solar needs.Read MoreSee Full Profile
California Solar SystemsNo Reviews1400 North Burton Place, Anaheim, CA
California Solar Systems, Inc. offers Solar as a Service, wholesale rates with zero down and zero maintenance with our 20 year 100% warranty...start saving at least 15%+ off your utility bills from day one! With our quality workmanship we combine technical expertise, project management experience, exceptional customer service and state of the art engineering to create a fully integrated solar package that fits your needs. With our simple, sleek design your system will be highly efficient and will last for decades.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Carl R Lee CorporationNo ReviewsAll of California, San Francisco, CA
Energy RemodelingNo Reviews197 Iron Wood Dr , Pleasnt Hill, CA
Green Wolf Energy Inc.No Reviews2479 Industrial Parkway W Suite C, Hayward, CA
Laibach Solar LLCNo Reviews5170 Golden Foothill Parkway, Eldorado Hills, CA
Laibach Solar is a Solar PV dedicated company in northern California. Our goal is to give customers the highest quality installation they can get at a reasonable price.Read MoreSee Full Profile
PowurNo Reviews126 South Goldfield Road, Mesa, AZ
We are a company that finds you the best solar deal from top providers. With a $0 down payment we guarantee your bill reduces 20-50%. Send over utility bill and within 15 minutes your free install appointment will be set. Get a quote to see how much you will save!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Spring Connect LLCNo Reviews
Tesla Energy Solar SunworksNo Reviews1704 Whippoorwill Ct, Modesto, CA
Our vision is a reflection of our values; providing no-nonsense, clean, and affordable solar energy. As a solar energy provider, we understand the impact that every installation can make on our planet, and the difference we are all making by switching to renewable energy. In this day and age, solar power has a stigma for being a futuristic technology that only few can afford. However, the future is now and solar power is cheaper than ever. We aim to make clean energy as accessible as possible and as easy as possible for those who are willing to take those first steps into making the world a cleaner and more sustainable home for us all. In 2016, World Economic Forum declared that solar energy was the cheapest source of electricity in the United States, while also setting a record installation rate of 125 panels installed per hour. We understand that providing the tools to harness solar energy wouldn’t make much of a difference if it wasn’t for the responsible people willing to take those steps. We want to help you take your first steps on your journey towards becoming energy independent and environmentally friendly. Whether you’re looking for a large-scale commercial solar installation or a couple of solar panels on the roof of your home, Tesla Energy will always be ready to provide outstanding service and care for not only your initial installation but also for 25 years down the road. Make the responsible choice today, because the sooner you own your power the sooner you make a difference.Read MoreSee Full Profile
All On Electric, Inc.466 Lindbergh Avenue, Livermore, CA
American Array Solar, Inc.3151 Independence Drive, Livermore, CA
B Green, LLC1597 Cole Blvd Ste 300, Golden, CO
Citadel Roofing and Solar3979 Rustic Lane, Vacaville, CA
Golden Gate Power870 Market Street, Suite 815, San Francisco, CA
GOSOLARPROS426 14th Street Suite #212, Modesto, CA
Green Wolf Energy, Inc.2479 Industrial Park West, Suite C, Hayward, CA
Hafen Construction576 9th Street, Richmond, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Concord, CA 05/25/2017
- What type of solar project is this? Solar Panels For Electric System
- Does your roof face north? Yes
- What is your monthly average electric bill? $100 - $149
- What type of service? Install
- How much sun exposure does the property get? Full sun
- Who is your current electricity provider? Pge
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Concord, CA 01/29/2018
Concord Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Vallejo, Lincoln, Vacaville, Modesto, and Antioch have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Concord homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Concord Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Concord is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Concord cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Concord, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Concord homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Concord is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Concord Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Concord homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Concord Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Concord will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Concord contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Concord Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Concord needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.