Find the best kitchen remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top kitchen Remodel Contractors in Caruthers
Icon Construction And DesignNo Reviews2525 Alluvial Avenue #201, Clovis, CA
Our designs are contemporary and modern, inviting and comfortable. They are never cold or sterile. We use clean lines, texture, natural materials and color to create harmonious, balanced, and inviting spaces. Whether it’s bold or minimal, we can enhance one’s experience and set the overall look and feel of a room. Our selections are driven by the mood that our clients want to create.Read MoreSee Full Profile
California Valley Construction4076 North Hammel Way, Fresno, CA
D & R ConstructionPO Box 7, Piedra, CA
Fowler's Construction Company2945 Holly Avenue, Clovis, CA
Pacific General Building Contractor22061 Avenue 250, Lindsay, CA
RL Crawford Constructors, Inc.PO Box 7231, Visalia, CA
Sears Home Improvement - KitchensServing You Locally, HQ'd in Hoffman Estates, IL
Stevenson Construction1001 Sylmar Drive, Clovis, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Caruthers Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the heart of the home and to no surprise, many Caruthers homeowners remodel their kitchens before any other room in the house. Furthermore, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, homeowners in Fresno, Modesto, Clovis, Salinas, and Bakersfield are planning a kitchen remodel in the next five years. As such, you’re not the only Caruthers homeowner looking for a reputable and experienced kitchen renovator.
Caruthers Kitchen Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average kitchen remodeling cost in Caruthers is $32,000. Unsurprisingly, kitchen renovation jobs in Caruthers are more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a kitchen remodel in the U.S. is approximately $20,000.
Despite higher costs in Caruthers, homeowners recoup more money after a kitchen reno. According to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Caruthers homeowners earn between 50% and 95% of that cost back when you sell your home. The national average ranges between 60% and 80%. Therefore, while the minimum ROI is less in Caruthers, the potential payoff is much higher than the national average.
Caruthers Kitchen Renovation Financing
Kitchen remodels are expensive, whether you live in Southern or Northern California. Luckily, if you can’t pay for the entire kitchen remodel out-of-pocket, all Caruthers homeowners can take advantage of the following kitchen renovation financing options:
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Caruthers kitchen remodeling contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller kitchen projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the kitchen remodel.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
Caruthers Contractor Licensing
Some states do not require contractor licenses for certain trades, but Caruthers, CA does. Any professional (or non-professional for that matter) hired to perform any kitchen work in Caruthers valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to plumbing, electrical and more!
So, whether you’re starting a cabinet installation, kitchen countertop replacement, floor refinishing or various other kitchen remodeling jobs, your kitchen remodeling contractor most hold a valid CSLB license.