Find the best kitchen remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top kitchen Remodel Contractors in Challenge
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)Fairfax & Woodbridge Offices, Fairfax, VA
Free, No Obligation Estimates for Window, Entry/Sliding Doors, Roofing, and Siding Replacement, And the pricing is good for a year! 50+ years of experience and an expert team! Outstanding Products & Pricing, Service & Warranties CALL NOW (888) 387-0882 for More Information on our Spring Specials!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Regeneration Homes10143 Schroeder Way, Grass Valley, CA
Rocco Redevelopment, Inc.1600 Starr Drive, Suite C, Yuba City, CA
Sears Home Improvement - KitchensServing You Locally, HQ'd in Hoffman Estates, IL
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Top Reviewed Pros
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)
YOUR Remodeling Company received a 5-star review from nomnomnom c. YOUR Remodeling Company completed the home remodeling project on Nov 11, 2016.Read More
Challenge Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the heart of the home and to no surprise, many Challenge homeowners remodel their kitchens before any other room in the house. Furthermore, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, homeowners in Minden, Sacramento, Gardnerville, Reno, and Vacaville are planning a kitchen remodel in the next five years. As such, you’re not the only Challenge homeowner looking for a reputable and experienced kitchen renovator.
Challenge Kitchen Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average kitchen remodeling cost in Challenge is $32,000. Unsurprisingly, kitchen renovation jobs in Challenge are more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a kitchen remodel in the U.S. is approximately $20,000.
Despite higher costs in Challenge, homeowners recoup more money after a kitchen reno. According to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Challenge homeowners earn between 50% and 95% of that cost back when you sell your home. The national average ranges between 60% and 80%. Therefore, while the minimum ROI is less in Challenge, the potential payoff is much higher than the national average.
Challenge Kitchen Renovation Financing
Kitchen remodels are expensive, whether you live in Southern or Northern California. Luckily, if you can’t pay for the entire kitchen remodel out-of-pocket, all Challenge homeowners can take advantage of the following kitchen renovation financing options:
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Challenge kitchen remodeling contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller kitchen projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the kitchen remodel.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
Challenge Contractor Licensing
Some states do not require contractor licenses for certain trades, but Challenge, CA does. Any professional (or non-professional for that matter) hired to perform any kitchen work in Challenge valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to plumbing, electrical and more!
So, whether you’re starting a cabinet installation, kitchen countertop replacement, floor refinishing or various other kitchen remodeling jobs, your kitchen remodeling contractor most hold a valid CSLB license.