Find the best kitchen remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top kitchen Remodel Contractors in Highland
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16835 Algonquin St, Suite 274, Huntington Beach, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Honeywill ConstructionNo Reviews26610 Stanford Street, Hemet, CA
We have been in business in ca for 16 years we provide our customers with the quality service and materials as if it were for our own homes. we carry only highest quality cabinets, granite, sinks, and faucets. We are a one stop shop from floor to ceilings.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Trusted Home Contractors IncNo Reviews18550 Burbank Blvd Suite #101, Tarzana, CA
Trusted Home Contractors has been providing excellence in the home remodeling field since 1975. Our services include Exterior Painting, Vinyl Siding, Windows,Sunroom, Patios and Patio Enclosures, Roof Replacement,. Our goal is to help you achieve your goal at a very competitive cost. Remodeling done affordable.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Yoneil Construction Corp.No Reviews315 Green Meadow Rd, Testa, NYRead MoreSee Full Profile
California BuildersPO Box 3008, Blue Jay, CA
Craig Britton General Contractor27353 Villa Avenue, Highland, CA
D and L Home Solutions12782 5th Street, Yucaipa, CA
Diamond West Construction2855 Sonoma Drive, Riverside, CA
Don Meyer Construction42062 Snowmass Lane, Big Bear Lake, CA
Douglas Charles Malo Construction1646 East Redbud Place, Pomona, CA
Jeff L. Strait330 Alabama Street, Suite K, Redlands, CA
Joseph Burns Woodworks2947 West Lincoln Street, Unit 104, Banning, CA
Kevin Warren General Contractor4980 North Mountain View Avenue, San Bernardino, CA
Pure Energy Construction1004 West Foothill Boulevard, Upland, CA
Sandco, Inc.173 Amber Court, Redlands, CA
Sears Home Improvement - KitchensServing You Locally, HQ'd in Hoffman Estates, IL
Steidle Construction630 East Cyprus Avenue, Redlands, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Average Project Cost: $19,463Highland, CA 09/11/2016
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen
- What changes will be included in this remodel? Cabinets, Countertops, Sinks
Average Project Cost: $19,463Highland, CA 07/18/2016
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen
- What changes will be included in this remodel? Cabinets, Countertops, Sinks, Flooring, Lighting
- Notes: Move sink to center of window, all new cabinets, move and enclose refrigerator move dishwasher add 2-4 new cabinets and counter
Highland Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the heart of the home and to no surprise, many Highland homeowners remodel their kitchens before any other room in the house. Furthermore, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, homeowners in Palmdale, Murrieta, Temecula, Riverside, and Oceanside are planning a kitchen remodel in the next five years. As such, you’re not the only Highland homeowner looking for a reputable and experienced kitchen renovator.
Highland Kitchen Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average kitchen remodeling cost in Highland is $32,000. Unsurprisingly, kitchen renovation jobs in Highland are more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a kitchen remodel in the U.S. is approximately $20,000.
Despite higher costs in Highland, homeowners recoup more money after a kitchen reno. According to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Highland homeowners earn between 50% and 95% of that cost back when you sell your home. The national average ranges between 60% and 80%. Therefore, while the minimum ROI is less in Highland, the potential payoff is much higher than the national average.
Highland Kitchen Renovation Financing
Kitchen remodels are expensive, whether you live in Southern or Northern California. Luckily, if you can’t pay for the entire kitchen remodel out-of-pocket, all Highland homeowners can take advantage of the following kitchen renovation financing options:
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Highland kitchen remodeling contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller kitchen projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the kitchen remodel.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
Highland Contractor Licensing
Some states do not require contractor licenses for certain trades, but Highland, CA does. Any professional (or non-professional for that matter) hired to perform any kitchen work in Highland valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to plumbing, electrical and more!
So, whether you’re starting a cabinet installation, kitchen countertop replacement, floor refinishing or various other kitchen remodeling jobs, your kitchen remodeling contractor most hold a valid CSLB license.