Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Beverly Hills, CA
Jenkins ConstructionNo Reviews108 South Cedar Avenue, Englewood, CA
General contractor we do windows ,kitchens bathrooms residential contractingRead MoreSee Full Profile
K@J ConstructionNo ReviewsNorth Hollywood, North hollywood, CA
Karma Remodel and Development Inc.No Reviews21610 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA
Karma Remodel & Development, Inc. have more then 20 years of delivering expertise on your remodeling and addition projects. We are licensed & bonded and have a stellar reputation and glowing reviews. Our experience and execution of work and our dedication of delivering the highest quality work and customer satisfaction sets us apart from our competitors. To make your dream home visions a reality within your budget is what we built our business on. We are happy to talk to you about your projects and offer our expertise. Thank you for taking the time to review Karma Remodel & Development, Inc., we appreciate it.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Masterly IncNo Reviews501 S Fairfax Ave, 206A, Los Angeles, CA
Masterly Construction, Inc. has over twenty years of experience providing expert home remodeling services in the Los Angeles area. That experience, coupled with a flair for design that combines traditional concepts and modern innovation, has made Masterly Construction and our team a trusted name in the remodeling industry and your go to Los Angeles Contractors.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Metropolis Drafting and Construction INC.No Reviews4441 Woodman Ave Suite 307, Sherman Oaks, CA
Metropolis Drafting and Construction was founded by Evgene Litinsky after years of working in the construction industry of southern California. With his academic record in the architectural field, interior design and years acting as a general contractor he brings to the table The creative mind of an architectural designer and the know-how of a veteran contractor. We are pioneers in the home remodeling industry with our all-inclusive design-build process, we specialize in kitchens, baths, additions and whole house renovations. Metropolis Drafting and construction has the talented crew that one needs to create a well-planned and perfectly executed remodeling or construction project. You will find our architectural drafters and 3d visualization team creating actual models and plans of your dream home and our field crew building it just as you imagined it. Our emphases is on the correct planning of a project, the layout of the cabinets in your new kitchen or the flow of movement design in your addition project are extremely important for a successful project, with attention to the fine details from beginning to end you know your home is in good hands with us. Our mission is a simple one, we want to change the remodeling experience of southern California residents. No more having just a builder in your home, we will bring the enjoyment of interior design and the all inclusive assistance with remodeling process to you without any additional charge. That is a vital part of having a remodeling project done right. No more surprises in the construction process no more hidden costs. With Metropolis Drafting and Construction you can be assured that the job will be done on budget, on time and to the highest standard of work. Let us show you the type of high quality work that can be done in your home, accurately, honestly, and on time. We can bring our expertise to all types and sizes of jobs, Metropolis Drafting and Construction can be depended on to guide you in making the right decisions for your home improvement needs. Take a look at our Services page to learn more about the work we can do for you. With all this in mind you know you choose the right company to lead the way to your new and improved home!Read MoreSee Full Profile
MG ConstructionNo Reviews451 N Ogden Dr, Los Angelas, CA
Family owned and operated company based in Los Angeles.Read MoreSee Full Profile
MJ Home DevelopmentNo Reviews6546 Hollywood Blvd #215, Los Angeles, CA
ORION REMODELINGNo Reviews773 East El Camino Real #1005, Sunnyvale , CA
If you’re looking for the best in remodel and design, look no further than the professional team at Orion Remodeling. We are a full-service, Bay Area based home remodeling company with one fundamental goal: to turn your dream home into your reality on time and on budget. We Service Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo & Contra Costa Counties. Orion Remodeling is a family-owned and locally operated business that strives to deliver beautiful craftsmanship that endures for years to come. We are certified Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling company and offer may other services such as Interior/Exterior Painting, Flooring, Concrete work and much more! If you'd like to meet with our general contractors for a consultation, give us a call today.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Prime Home ImprovementNo Reviews22222 sherman way 101, canoga park, CA
Prime Home Improvement is dedicated to providing the best services possible. We will guide you through the whole process, and you can trust in the expertise of our staff that your project will be handled with care.Read MoreSee Full Profile
R S ConstructionNo Reviews6052 Buell Street, Bell Garden, CA
Realco CreationsNo Reviews20121 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA
Welcome! Realco Creations is recognized as a premier home improvement company throughout Los Angeles that has built it's reputation on quality craftsmanship, honest business principles and satisfied clients. We provide a wide variety of residential construction and remodeling services and premium products to make our client's vision of their perfect home into a reality. Catch us on HGTV's House Hunters Renovation to see some of our work! Here is a small list of the total products and services we offer. Don't see a product or service you are looking for? Just give us a call - we have an extensive list of products and services fit for your specific needs! In-house Design Services and 3D Simulations Residential Kitchen and Bath Remodeling and New Construction Countertops - Caesarstone Quartz Surfaces, Granite, Marble, and More Additions Landscape/Hardscape Roofing And Many More Whether you're looking to upgrade your kitchen counters, remodel a bathroom, or design a new room addition, we offer highest quality, value and finished product, on time, and at a competitive price. Please call today with questions or to set up a "no pressure" in-home consultation or estimate! 1-800-226-2677Read MoreSee Full Profile
Reliable AdvisorsNo Reviews3940 Lauer Canyon, Studio City, CA
We offer a wide range of residential home remodeling services and expert advice to customize any project and meet your specifications. We guarantee that we will get the job done right the first time and that we will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. We are an ethical green company which takes pride in offering natural and non-toxic building materials that are certified, safe, environmentally friendly and sustainable. Thank you for considering us for your next Home Remodeling or Construction ProjectRead MoreSee Full Profile
Reliable Remodeling IncNo Reviews3520 Overland Ave #A27, Los Angeles, CA
For the last 10 years, Reliable Remodeling has made our reputation as a premier home remodeling company in Los Angeles because we believe our clients deserve the best remodeling projects. We evolved a foundational business philosophy which states that the quality of work and customer satisfaction come before anything else. Our tradesmen are carefully selected and developed from the finest in the area. They are all qualified craftsmen in their particular field. Our craftsmen are select specialists in carpentry, plumbing, tiling, electrical work and other trades. They are why we can guarantee Reliable Remodeling will always complete your home remodeling project on time and within your budget.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Superb Builders Inc.No Reviews333 Market Street Suite #1300, San Francisco, CA
TerraVenti ConstructionNo Reviews468 N. Camden Dr., Beverly Hills, CA
TerraVenti is a full-service general contracting company committed to quality, craftsmanship and professionalism. We specialize in residential and commercial remodeling including kitchen, bathroom, room additions, roofing, solar panels, decks, flooring, doors, windows, painting, electrical, landscaping, and more. We pride ourselves on providing timely and quality work, with excellent customer service as our first priority. During every project, we work closely with our customers from initial design to completion in order to make sure every project is completed on time, within budget, and based on the specific details of the customer. We maintain an organized infrastructure by visiting the job site to ensure everything is on task so your dream home or remodeling project becomes a reality. We also provide detailed schedules and communicate updates on all major projects to keep our customers updated at every step. As Southern California's premier home builders and licensed general contractor, we employee a professional team of architects, engineers, carpenters, designers, and back office staff who are highly skilled with years of experience in the construction industry which enables us to finish even the most difficult jobs to perfection. We offer competitive prices and we work with every customer to maintain the set budget that they are comfortable with. With our experience in a wide range of projects, you will love the expertise that we bring to your venture. Bring your dreams to life with the dedication and experienced craftsmanship of TerraVenti Construction. www.terraventi.com 888-610-5525Read MoreSee Full Profile
Treeium IncNo Reviews5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 200, Valley Village, CA
Treeium is a general contracting company with over 26 years of experience, which specializes in green home remodeling. We believe that change starts from the inside out, and that the home is a great place to start. For every need there is a green solution and this is why we offer remodeling services that help our customers create their dream homes in an efficient, sustainable, healthy way for both their families and the planet. Whether you have a small project on your hands, are looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, or need an entire home renovation, Treeium has the expertise and passion to help you do it in a way that’s smart, efficient and sustainable, so your home will not only look good, but will also be healthier for you, the planet and your wallet. Thank you for trusting Treeium with your home improvement dreams!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Trusted Home Contractors IncNo Reviews18550 Burbank Blvd Suite #101, Tarzana, CA
Trusted Home Contractors has been providing excellence in the home remodeling field since 1975. Our services include Exterior Painting, Vinyl Siding, Windows,Sunroom, Patios and Patio Enclosures, Roof Replacement,. Our goal is to help you achieve your goal at a very competitive cost. Remodeling done affordable.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Venetian Builders Inc.No Reviews6308 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA
At Venetian Builders we understands that everything involved in the remodeling process must be of the highest caliber. We also believe that home remodeling should be an enjoyable experience. By working closely with our builders, you get to see just how high the standards we hold ourselves to really are. What sets Venetian Builders apart from other general contractors is the scope of our services and extensive experience of our staff. From living room renovation to an additional kitchen, bathroom, or even an entirely new room addition to your house, we can design and build it from the ground up and work diligently and relentlessly to make sure our projects realize the dreams of our clients.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Yoneil Construction Corp.No Reviews315 Green Meadow Rd, Testa, NY
1 OAK Remodeling6320 Van Nuys Boulevard, Van Nuys, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838Beverly Hills, CA 09/23/2017
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Bathroom(s), Basement, Addition
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Bathroom, Addition, Basement, Other room(s)
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838Beverly Hills, CA 07/09/2017
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Bathroom(s), Basement
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Bathroom, Basement
Beverly Hills Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Beverly Hills right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Beverly Hills
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Beverly Hills, as well as in Temecula, Redlands, Riverside, Lancaster, and Palmdale.
- Beverly Hills Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Beverly Hills Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Beverly Hills Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Beverly Hills Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Beverly Hills Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Beverly Hills Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Beverly Hills Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Beverly Hills ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Beverly Hills Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Beverly Hills, as well as in Temecula, Redlands, Riverside, Lancaster, and Palmdale, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Beverly Hills, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Beverly Hills throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Beverly Hills homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Beverly Hills Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Beverly Hills home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Beverly Hills Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Beverly Hills ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Beverly Hills Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Beverly Hills residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Beverly Hills contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Beverly Hills Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Beverly Hills contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Beverly Hills
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Beverly Hills.