Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Burlingame, CA
Realty Builders(3)101 California Street Suite 2710, San Francisco, CA
Here at Realty Builders, Inc. we are a full service general construction company that has been serving the community for over a decade. We offer a full range of remodeling from the foundation and up.Read MoreSee Full Profile
LU Construction(2)39899 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA
CA Home Remodeling, Renovations, Home Improvements and Construction Services by L U Construction. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our own homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and guarantee.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Bibi Construction IncNo Reviews18750 Oxnard St #403, Tarzana, CA
Bibi Construction Inc is privately owned and operated, licensed, and insured general contractor with more than 10 years of experience in the home improvement industry. We guarantee that you will enjoy a stress-free home renovation process. Our goal as a company is to serve the home improvement needs of homeowners by providing high quality, long lasting work, and professional service.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Complete RemodelingNo Reviews2290 Diamond Blvd Suite 205, Concord, CA
Direct ConstructionNo Reviews1540 SW Expressway, San Jose, CA
EOL BuildersNo Reviews501 South Fairfax Suite #215, Los Angeles, CA
EOL Builders is a San Jose and Los Angeles based construction company that is fully licensed, insured, and bonded. For several years EOL Builders has been a leader in the construction industry. Providing a variety of services including, building, remodeling, and general construction. For us at EOL Builders we focus on the style, wants, needs, and budgets of each individual and family. Providing each client with high quality on the right budget. With over 100 projects under our belts we are confident when we say that our clients are our number one priority. We have a few principles we stand by when it comes to our projects. Those are honesty with our clients, exceptional service delivery, reasonable prices, and delivery of up-to-code and safe homes. A free cost estimate is provided to all new clients and to existing clients looking for new projects. All projects include the necessary permits and inspections required by the State of California and the City of Los Angeles. Our customer care representative is available to assist you with any questions you might have.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Everlast Construction,INCNo Reviews1941 Oak Park Blvd #70 Pleasant Hill, Pleasant Hill, CA
Today, companies must overcome increasing challenges to meet customer needs and create shareholder values. These challenges are not just due to more difficult economic times. They result from increased competitive pressures and complexities in delivering a quality product. Companies must offer differentiated products at competitive prices in an ever-shorter amount of time. They need an extended team and design partner that can be trusted to deliver quality solutions on time. We provide complete REMODELING services that meet all your hardware design needs. Our services range from system architecture to design to development to testing and to sustaining. We take pride in our technical capabilities to complete and customize any project no matter how complex the requirements may be. Moreover, we have the design methodologies to ensure consistent quality designs resulting in lower total cost of ownership for our clients. Everlast construction 3 step process Design Products and Materials Construction Techniques Why Green Home? Energy Efficiency Good Indoor Air Quality Non-Toxic, Sustainable and/or Recycled Materials Save Money on Your Energy and Water Bills Reduced Maintenance Costs Increased Home Value Healthier Living Spaces A Healthier Planet and Better Future for AllRead MoreSee Full Profile
Momentum ConstructionNo Reviews1080 La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles , CA
ORION REMODELINGNo Reviews773 East El Camino Real #1005, Sunnyvale , CA
If you’re looking for the best in remodel and design, look no further than the professional team at Orion Remodeling. We are a full-service, Bay Area based home remodeling company with one fundamental goal: to turn your dream home into your reality on time and on budget. We Service Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo & Contra Costa Counties. Orion Remodeling is a family-owned and locally operated business that strives to deliver beautiful craftsmanship that endures for years to come. We are certified Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling company and offer may other services such as Interior/Exterior Painting, Flooring, Concrete work and much more! If you'd like to meet with our general contractors for a consultation, give us a call today.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pacific Construction & DesignNo Reviews38660 Lexington Street #572, Fremont, CA
For over 30 years Pacific Construction has been in the forefront of the home remodeling industry serving the San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles areas. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and promise!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Rabanales LandscapeNo Reviews1906 89th Ave, Oakland, CA
Superb Builders Inc.No Reviews333 Market Street Suite #1300, San Francisco, CA
Tassi ConstructionNo Reviews44 Kirk Avenue, San Jose, CA
Treeium IncNo Reviews5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 200, Valley Village, CA
Treeium is a general contracting company with over 26 years of experience, which specializes in green home remodeling. We believe that change starts from the inside out, and that the home is a great place to start. For every need there is a green solution and this is why we offer remodeling services that help our customers create their dream homes in an efficient, sustainable, healthy way for both their families and the planet. Whether you have a small project on your hands, are looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, or need an entire home renovation, Treeium has the expertise and passion to help you do it in a way that’s smart, efficient and sustainable, so your home will not only look good, but will also be healthier for you, the planet and your wallet. Thank you for trusting Treeium with your home improvement dreams!Read MoreSee Full Profile
A B West Construction522 North Claremont Street, San Mateo, CA
American Remodelers, Inc.PO Box 1362, El Granada, CA
Baron Construction & Remodeling Corporation14510 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA
Bay Builders & Remodeling, Inc.2009 O'Tool Avenue, San Jose, CA
California Construction Co710 Kirkpatrick Drive, Hollister, CA
Cherokee ConstructionPO Box 70007, Pointe Richmond, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $117,585Burlingame, CA 06/11/2017
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Living room
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Notes: Remodel existing living room area...install fireplace insert and new masonry and mantel...add beams to ceiling area, new hardwood floors throughout the house, new front entry doors. Also replace exterior redwood deck off kitchen area.
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $117,585Burlingame, CA 12/01/2017
Top Reviewed Pros
Realty Builders received a 5-star review from nancy l. Realty Builders completed the home remodeling project on Aug 27, 2015.Read More
Burlingame Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Burlingame right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Burlingame
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Burlingame, as well as in Vacaville, Tracy, Fremont, Sacramento, and Fairfield.
- Burlingame Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Burlingame Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Burlingame Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Burlingame Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Burlingame Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Burlingame Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Burlingame Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Burlingame ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Burlingame Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Burlingame, as well as in Vacaville, Tracy, Fremont, Sacramento, and Fairfield, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Burlingame, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Burlingame throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Burlingame homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Burlingame Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Burlingame home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Burlingame Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Burlingame ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Burlingame Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Burlingame residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Burlingame contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Burlingame Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Burlingame contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Burlingame
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Burlingame.