Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in La Mirada, CA
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)19667 corwin Rd, Apple-valley , CA
7 Construction Inc(3)6819 Sepulveda Blvd #204A, Van Nuys, CA
NEW HOMES !!!!!!!!!! NEW HOMES KITCHEN AND BATHROOM EXPERTS!!!! We have got the best prices in town! We will beat any contractor’s price on granite and cabinets! Los Angeles Professional General Contractor over 16 years offering detailed information for home remodeling projects, and new home construction. Visit us and get a FREE estimate for your project Our specialties are • Kitchen remodeling • Bathroom remodeling • Room addition • New home constructionRead MoreSee Full Profile
Fidelity General Contractors(2)18034 Ventura Blvd. #109, Encino, CA
Fidelity general contractors Inc. Is a design-oriented, general contracting firm specializing in residential projects in the Los angeles county and the surrounding area. We create spaces devoted to a modern lifestyle while being mindful of tradition. Our passion for architecture, eagerness to listen, and attention to detail are evident on our designs, as well as the way in which we interact with our clients. whether it is a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, small/ large addition, new home, we bring the same passion for craftsmanship to every project in order to realize the design goalsRead MoreSee Full Profile
So Cal Home Remodeling(1)7100 Havenhurst Ave Suite324, Van Nuys, CA
777 Painting And ConstructionNo Reviews20518 Bryant St., Winnekta, CA
Professional Painting and Construction company Remodel specialists kitchen baths New construction including architectural design and engineeringRead MoreSee Full Profile
America Green BuildersNo Reviews627 North Martel Ave, Los Angeles, CA
America Green Builders specializes in both interior and exterior remodeling, we obtain all necessary permits and all of our work is guaranteed. Sunlite Solar & Construction Inc. is fully insured, licensed and bonded with the state of California Contractors license board.Read MoreSee Full Profile
America Green BuildersNo Reviews6601 Alcove Avenue, North Hollywood , CA
Welcome to America Green Builders. We are a locally owned and operated company, with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services, that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in additions and remodels and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We offer a one year guarantee on all jobs performed. Estimates are free and there are no up front costs to our home and business owners. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Elite RemodelingNo Reviews22287 Mulholland Hwy, Calabasa, CA
Since day one, our primary focus has been upon serving residents all over Los Angeles county, Orange county and beyond with various remodeling services. ERG has experience and knowledge with a mass amount of remodeling projects; design work, remodeling, alterations, permitting, site preparation, carpentry, cement foundations, painting, plumbing, electrical and utilities installation. ERG maintains the highest standards of service in the construction industry. Our main proactive and timely customer service is the backbone of our company. ERG’s motto is Quality and efficiency first to the best of our ability. All employees, project managers, and owners are aimed to please all of our clients as well as we can. We work to meet all of the needs of our clients to achieve their exact visions of construction work to provide them with the best results. With exponential growth in construction demand, we are fully equipped to face challenges of tomorrow in collaboration with our expert team.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16706 Bayview Dr., Sunset Beach, CA
We specializes in residential and commercial construction throughout California. Most of our projects center around new construction, and remodeling and renovations, but we also work on custom projects. Our clients know us as reliable, hardworking professionals who are knowledgeable and easy to work with.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Home Remodeling CenterNo Reviews
Jenkins ConstructionNo Reviews108 South Cedar Avenue, Englewood, CA
General contractor we do windows ,kitchens bathrooms residential contractingRead MoreSee Full Profile
K@J ConstructionNo ReviewsNorth Hollywood, North hollywood, CA
Metropolis Drafting and Construction INC.No Reviews4441 Woodman Ave Suite 307, Sherman Oaks, CA
Metropolis Drafting and Construction was founded by Evgene Litinsky after years of working in the construction industry of southern California. With his academic record in the architectural field, interior design and years acting as a general contractor he brings to the table The creative mind of an architectural designer and the know-how of a veteran contractor. We are pioneers in the home remodeling industry with our all-inclusive design-build process, we specialize in kitchens, baths, additions and whole house renovations. Metropolis Drafting and construction has the talented crew that one needs to create a well-planned and perfectly executed remodeling or construction project. You will find our architectural drafters and 3d visualization team creating actual models and plans of your dream home and our field crew building it just as you imagined it. Our emphases is on the correct planning of a project, the layout of the cabinets in your new kitchen or the flow of movement design in your addition project are extremely important for a successful project, with attention to the fine details from beginning to end you know your home is in good hands with us. Our mission is a simple one, we want to change the remodeling experience of southern California residents. No more having just a builder in your home, we will bring the enjoyment of interior design and the all inclusive assistance with remodeling process to you without any additional charge. That is a vital part of having a remodeling project done right. No more surprises in the construction process no more hidden costs. With Metropolis Drafting and Construction you can be assured that the job will be done on budget, on time and to the highest standard of work. Let us show you the type of high quality work that can be done in your home, accurately, honestly, and on time. We can bring our expertise to all types and sizes of jobs, Metropolis Drafting and Construction can be depended on to guide you in making the right decisions for your home improvement needs. Take a look at our Services page to learn more about the work we can do for you. With all this in mind you know you choose the right company to lead the way to your new and improved home!Read MoreSee Full Profile
MG ConstructionNo Reviews451 N Ogden Dr, Los Angelas, CA
Family owned and operated company based in Los Angeles.Read MoreSee Full Profile
MJ Home DevelopmentNo Reviews6546 Hollywood Blvd #215, Los Angeles, CA
ORION REMODELINGNo Reviews773 East El Camino Real #1005, Sunnyvale , CA
If you’re looking for the best in remodel and design, look no further than the professional team at Orion Remodeling. We are a full-service, Bay Area based home remodeling company with one fundamental goal: to turn your dream home into your reality on time and on budget. We Service Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo & Contra Costa Counties. Orion Remodeling is a family-owned and locally operated business that strives to deliver beautiful craftsmanship that endures for years to come. We are certified Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling company and offer may other services such as Interior/Exterior Painting, Flooring, Concrete work and much more! If you'd like to meet with our general contractors for a consultation, give us a call today.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Prime Home ImprovementNo Reviews22222 sherman way 101, canoga park, CA
Prime Home Improvement is dedicated to providing the best services possible. We will guide you through the whole process, and you can trust in the expertise of our staff that your project will be handled with care.Read MoreSee Full Profile
R S ConstructionNo Reviews6052 Buell Street, Bell Garden, CA
Reliable AdvisorsNo Reviews3940 Lauer Canyon, Studio City, CA
We offer a wide range of residential home remodeling services and expert advice to customize any project and meet your specifications. We guarantee that we will get the job done right the first time and that we will work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied. We are an ethical green company which takes pride in offering natural and non-toxic building materials that are certified, safe, environmentally friendly and sustainable. Thank you for considering us for your next Home Remodeling or Construction ProjectRead MoreSee Full Profile
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838La Mirada, CA 01/11/2018
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Other
- Notes: Slab to replace grass
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838La Mirada, CA 01/04/2018
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Addition
- Notes: Walk in closet
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838La Mirada, CA 07/24/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Garage
- Notes: Place a ceiling in garage with attic space storage above the new ceiling.
Top Reviewed Pros
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)
Huerta Construction and Remodeling received a 5-star review from Cristy C. Huerta Construction and Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on Apr 4, 2018.Read More
7 Construction Inc(3)
The workers always showed up on time. Work is only allowed within certain hours and certain days in my condo building and the crew worked within these limits. They cleaned up at the end of each day and the project was completed on schedule. It was a very pleasant experience.Read More
La Mirada Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in La Mirada right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In La Mirada
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms La Mirada, as well as in Fontana, Hemet, Corona, Redlands, and Hesperia.
- La Mirada Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- La Mirada Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- La Mirada Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- La Mirada Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- La Mirada Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- La Mirada Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- La Mirada Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in La Mirada ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
La Mirada Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in La Mirada, as well as in Fontana, Hemet, Corona, Redlands, and Hesperia, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across La Mirada, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in La Mirada throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, La Mirada homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your La Mirada Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final La Mirada home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right La Mirada Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in La Mirada ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
La Mirada Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many La Mirada residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a La Mirada contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
La Mirada Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your La Mirada contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In La Mirada
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in La Mirada.