Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Los Angeles, CA
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)19667 corwin Rd, Apple-valley , CA
Omega Design Inc.(1)17412 Ventura Blvd Unit 777, Encino, CA
Omega Design Inc. has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing numerous building and construction projects in California. No matter the size of your project, Omega Design Inc. has the experience to create it for you. We will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project. You Will Be Glad You Chose Us. Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting the project, our team of experts will first assess your goals. Then we provide you with an estimate. From beginning to end, you will be involved in every step of the way. Cost-Effective Services Eliminate all the items on your list by calling the experts at Omega Design Inc. You will be glad you did. We have many years of experience and work hard to make sure the job is done right while saving you time, money, and aggravation. We will be there whenever you need us.Read MoreSee Full Profile
PMA Renovations(1)4824 Sepulvida Blv, Sherman Oaks, CA
7 Construction Inc(3)6819 Sepulveda Blvd #204A, Van Nuys, CA
NEW HOMES !!!!!!!!!! NEW HOMES KITCHEN AND BATHROOM EXPERTS!!!! We have got the best prices in town! We will beat any contractor’s price on granite and cabinets! Los Angeles Professional General Contractor over 16 years offering detailed information for home remodeling projects, and new home construction. Visit us and get a FREE estimate for your project Our specialties are • Kitchen remodeling • Bathroom remodeling • Room addition • New home constructionRead MoreSee Full Profile
1 OAK Remodeling(1)6320 Van Nuys Blvd, Van Nuys , CA
1 OAK Remodeling is a full service construction and remodeling company. Our goal is to satisfy and exceed all of your dreams and expectations on every project. Our mission is to provide and deliver our customers with comfort and an outstanding experience. We can help you with new construction, Blue prints and designs along with general remodeling and home repairs. Quality work at an affordable price! We take pride in our customer service to provide objectives and solutions along the way. Our team will take you step by step through the process and our experts will help guide you through your project with the highest standards and professionalism in the industry. We are always available to answer your questions and concerns. Over 96% of our customers call us back for more work as we get the job done right the first time. We will be there when you call to answer your questions and concerns day and night. If you're tired of looking for a contractor you can trust, contact us today for a free quote and we won't let you down.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Kam Vision(1)1941 W. 96th St, los Angeles, CA
Fidelity General Contractors(2)18034 Ventura Blvd. #109, Encino, CA
Fidelity general contractors Inc. Is a design-oriented, general contracting firm specializing in residential projects in the Los angeles county and the surrounding area. We create spaces devoted to a modern lifestyle while being mindful of tradition. Our passion for architecture, eagerness to listen, and attention to detail are evident on our designs, as well as the way in which we interact with our clients. whether it is a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, small/ large addition, new home, we bring the same passion for craftsmanship to every project in order to realize the design goalsRead MoreSee Full Profile
Master in Design Inc(1)6011 Reseda Blvd Suite #1, Tarzana, CA
Master in Design is a home remodeling company that specializes in kitchens, bathrooms, tiling and counter tops, and roofing. We know that in remodeling your home, we are helping you in a very important change in your life. Therefore, our sole focus is to work with you and be there for you throughout the whole process. From day one, we emphasis our personal attention to you to ensure that all of your options are 100% clear, that you are completely knowledgeable about the process, that all of your questions are answered, and that every potential bit of stress that may come from remodeling your home is relieved. We will be by your side until you are satisfied with every detail and every element of your remodeling job. Our creative eye and practical approach is also key when it comes to the design of your new kitchen, bathroom, roof, patio, or other room. Every job we tackle is wholly unique and fits the specifications of your taste and personality and the space that is being remodeled. At Master in Design, we emphasize your remodel as a design project that will refresh your home and your life. We are like interior designers with a hammer!Read MoreSee Full Profile
So Cal Home Remodeling(1)7100 Havenhurst Ave Suite324, Van Nuys, CA
A List Builders, Inc.No Reviews13935 Chandler Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA
A-List Builders is a family-owned Design Build Firm that wants to treat you right. We know, we know – you hear that a lot, right? Despite all the assurances, ours is an industry riddled with doubt and suspicion. Most people expect contractors to cut corners, tack on extra costs, skimp out on materials, and duck out on your questions. We hate that – and we are here to make a change! It hasn’t been easy, but from the very beginning, we have been working hard to prove that there’s still integrity in our business. To do that, we first had to overcome the things that make you uneasy. Our owner and founder, Ben Marciano, has dedicated his career to understanding the process of hiring a contractor and developed a nine point promise to our customers. The “Nine Cs” as we call them here, are the foundation of our business model and they are our promise to you: Customer Satisfaction – we are committed to excellence through customer satisfaction, everything we do stems from this commitment Communication – we rely on open lines of communication throughout our entire process to discuss ideas, make plans, and establish expectations to make sure you get what you want Clarity – clarity prevents anxiety; expect endless questions, constant parroting & in depth explanations to ensure mutual understanding and help you make informed, educated decisions Control – we might be doing the work, but you’re still the boss. We will be here to educate, suggest, and sometimes even disagree however; the final say is always yours Comfort- it’s your house, and you should never feel uncomfortable in your safe place; therefore you will never deal with high-pressure sales tactic or phony up-selling techniques Consistency – a stable project manager and an orderly routine ensure you’re not thrown by new faces or irregular happenings Craftsmanship – attention to detail from the preparation to the tightening of the last screw ensures top quality results; which act as live models of our abilities Charity – we believe that everyone deserves to have a place they call home; therefore a portion of our proceeds is donated to help improve the lives of others in our community, while we help improve yours Confidence – our confidence in our ability is not enough, we need your confidence; and that is something we are prepared to earn! The “Nine Cs” influence our attitude, our design, our labor, our dealings with you, and our role in the community. They are the foundation of our success, and when you get to know our history, it’s clear why they are so important to us.Read MoreSee Full Profile
America Green BuildersNo Reviews627 North Martel Ave, Los Angeles, CA
America Green Builders specializes in both interior and exterior remodeling, we obtain all necessary permits and all of our work is guaranteed. Sunlite Solar & Construction Inc. is fully insured, licensed and bonded with the state of California Contractors license board.Read MoreSee Full Profile
America Green BuildersNo Reviews6601 Alcove Avenue, North Hollywood , CA
Welcome to America Green Builders. We are a locally owned and operated company, with over 20 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of home improvement services, that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in additions and remodels and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We offer a one year guarantee on all jobs performed. Estimates are free and there are no up front costs to our home and business owners. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Bibi Construction IncNo Reviews18750 Oxnard St #403, Tarzana, CA
Bibi Construction Inc is privately owned and operated, licensed, and insured general contractor with more than 10 years of experience in the home improvement industry. We guarantee that you will enjoy a stress-free home renovation process. Our goal as a company is to serve the home improvement needs of homeowners by providing high quality, long lasting work, and professional service.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Direct ConstructionNo Reviews1540 SW Expressway, San Jose, CA
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16835 Algonquin St, Suite 274, Huntington Beach, CA
HLS Remodeling and Design Inc.No Reviews19137 Haynes Street Unit 5, Reseda, CA
Welcome to HLS Remodeling and design, Inc an award winning home remodeling company with a truly personal approach that has helped people of all walks of life achieve the space of their dreams. From homes to offices to starter studios, we've transformed every corner of the city with the skill, quality craftsmanship, customer service and knowledge that has made us the to go to contracting company for any of your home improvement and construction needs.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Home Pro RemodelingNo Reviews8375 Ventura Blvd #378, Tarzana, CA
Here at Home Pro Green Remodeling, our team of highly skilled, certified, and creative professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of workmanship, reliability, experience, and customer satisfaction. Our team consists of fully licensed, bonded and insured architects, interior designers, master carpenters and other service technicians who always strive on exceeding our customers’ expectations.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Home Remodeling CenterNo Reviews
Jenkins ConstructionNo Reviews108 South Cedar Avenue, Englewood, CA
General contractor we do windows ,kitchens bathrooms residential contractingRead MoreSee Full Profile
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $103,405Los Angeles, CA 04/03/2018
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Living room, Dining room
- Notes: 280 sq. ft area has been tested positive for asbestos.
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $103,405Los Angeles, CA 03/28/2018
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $103,405LOS ANGELES, CA 03/26/2018
- Notes: major renovation multiple rooms
Top Reviewed Pros
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)
Huerta Construction and Remodeling received a 5-star review from Cristy C. Huerta Construction and Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on Apr 4, 2018.Read More
Omega Design Inc.(1)
We interviewed 3 contractors about replacing our 24 y/o roof on our 3,000 sq. ft. home, which had experienced leaking into our family room during the recent storms. Selection of the contractor was difficult because all made impressive presentations and were within the same range of costs. We selected Omega Design, Inc. The contract was signed on May 2, and work begun on May 12 with...Read More
Very pleased with every aspect of this project. Everything was as agreed and we had no issues.Read More
7 Construction Inc(3)
The workers always showed up on time. Work is only allowed within certain hours and certain days in my condo building and the crew worked within these limits. They cleaned up at the end of each day and the project was completed on schedule. It was a very pleasant experience.Read More
1 OAK Remodeling(1)
Good Job!Read More
Great job, there were some drips of paint on the glass panelling on the office door we will have to scrape off, that's the only thingRead More
Los Angeles Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Los Angeles right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Los Angeles
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Los Angeles, as well as in Lancaster, Irvine, Murrieta, Ontario, and Riverside.
- Los Angeles Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Los Angeles Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Los Angeles Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Los Angeles Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Los Angeles Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Los Angeles Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Los Angeles Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Los Angeles ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Los Angeles Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Los Angeles, as well as in Lancaster, Irvine, Murrieta, Ontario, and Riverside, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Los Angeles, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Los Angeles throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Los Angeles homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Los Angeles Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Los Angeles home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Los Angeles Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Los Angeles ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Los Angeles Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Los Angeles residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Los Angeles contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Los Angeles Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Los Angeles contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Los Angeles
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Los Angeles.