Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Menlo Park, CA
Realty Builders(3)101 California Street Suite 2710, San Francisco, CA
Here at Realty Builders, Inc. we are a full service general construction company that has been serving the community for over a decade. We offer a full range of remodeling from the foundation and up.Read MoreSee Full Profile
LU Construction(2)39899 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA
CA Home Remodeling, Renovations, Home Improvements and Construction Services by L U Construction. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our own homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and guarantee.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Advanced Pro ConstructionNo Reviews305 Vineyard Town Center #200, Morgan Hill, CA
At Advanced Pro Construction our focus is clean custom craftsmanship making details our highest priority. Wade Havens the owner is a General Contractor. Wade's company has been serving San Jose, Morgan Hill, and Gilroy areas for over ten years. Wade has his Home Inprovement Certifacation, and CA Home Inspecter Certifacation. Wade has over 33 years experience in Residential and Commercial Remodeling.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Bibi Construction IncNo Reviews18750 Oxnard St #403, Tarzana, CA
Bibi Construction Inc is privately owned and operated, licensed, and insured general contractor with more than 10 years of experience in the home improvement industry. We guarantee that you will enjoy a stress-free home renovation process. Our goal as a company is to serve the home improvement needs of homeowners by providing high quality, long lasting work, and professional service.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Complete RemodelingNo Reviews2290 Diamond Blvd Suite 205, Concord, CA
Direct ConstructionNo Reviews1540 SW Expressway, San Jose, CA
EOL BuildersNo Reviews501 South Fairfax Suite #215, Los Angeles, CA
Everlast Construction,INCNo Reviews1941 Oak Park Blvd #70 Pleasant Hill, Pleasant Hill, CA
Today, companies must overcome increasing challenges to meet customer needs and create shareholder values. These challenges are not just due to more difficult economic times. They result from increased competitive pressures and complexities in delivering a quality product. Companies must offer differentiated products at competitive prices in an ever-shorter amount of time. They need an extended team and design partner that can be trusted to deliver quality solutions on time. We provide complete REMODELING services that meet all your hardware design needs. Our services range from system architecture to design to development to testing and to sustaining. We take pride in our technical capabilities to complete and customize any project no matter how complex the requirements may be. Moreover, we have the design methodologies to ensure consistent quality designs resulting in lower total cost of ownership for our clients. Everlast construction 3 step process Design Products and Materials Construction Techniques Why Green Home? Energy Efficiency Good Indoor Air Quality Non-Toxic, Sustainable and/or Recycled Materials Save Money on Your Energy and Water Bills Reduced Maintenance Costs Increased Home Value Healthier Living Spaces A Healthier Planet and Better Future for AllRead MoreSee Full Profile
Lar Construction and RemodelingNo Reviews1900 CAMDEN AVE, 211, San Jose, CA
LAR Construction and Remodeling have 16 year of home building experience. We have built quality homes for thousands of California families since 2001. We work professionally and let our customer to choose the colors and products for your new home and remodeling.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Momentum ConstructionNo Reviews1080 La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles , CA
ORION REMODELINGNo Reviews773 East El Camino Real #1005, Sunnyvale , CA
If you’re looking for the best in remodel and design, look no further than the professional team at Orion Remodeling. We are a full-service, Bay Area based home remodeling company with one fundamental goal: to turn your dream home into your reality on time and on budget. We Service Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo & Contra Costa Counties. Orion Remodeling is a family-owned and locally operated business that strives to deliver beautiful craftsmanship that endures for years to come. We are certified Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling company and offer may other services such as Interior/Exterior Painting, Flooring, Concrete work and much more! If you'd like to meet with our general contractors for a consultation, give us a call today.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pacific Construction & DesignNo Reviews38660 Lexington Street #572, Fremont, CA
For over 30 years Pacific Construction has been in the forefront of the home remodeling industry serving the San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles areas. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and promise!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Rabanales LandscapeNo Reviews1906 89th Ave, Oakland, CA
RF ConstructionNo Reviews1357 Phelps Ave Apt 4, San Jose, CA
Superb Builders Inc.No Reviews333 Market Street Suite #1300, San Francisco, CA
Tassi ConstructionNo Reviews44 Kirk Avenue, San Jose, CA
A B West Construction522 North Claremont Street, San Mateo, CA
A.G. Enterprises, LLC650 B Freemont Avenue, Suite 380, Los Altos, CA
Apeak General Construction7473 Dumas Dr, Cupertino, CA
Baron Construction & Remodeling Corporation14510 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $117,585Menlo Park, CA 01/15/2018
- Notes: I would like to be contacted as soon as possible for an estimate.
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $117,585Menlo Park, CA 10/28/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Bathroom, Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Bathroom(s)
- Notes: Full kitchen remodel and floor plan. Bedroom remodel and small bathroom remodel
Top Reviewed Pros
Realty Builders received a 5-star review from nancy l. Realty Builders completed the home remodeling project on Aug 27, 2015.Read More
Menlo Park Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Menlo Park right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Menlo Park
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Menlo Park, as well as in Salinas, Vacaville, Fairfield, Oakland, and Tracy.
- Menlo Park Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Menlo Park Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Menlo Park Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Menlo Park Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Menlo Park Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Menlo Park Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Menlo Park Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Menlo Park ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Menlo Park Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Menlo Park, as well as in Salinas, Vacaville, Fairfield, Oakland, and Tracy, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Menlo Park, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Menlo Park throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Menlo Park homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Menlo Park Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Menlo Park home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Menlo Park Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Menlo Park ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Menlo Park Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Menlo Park residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Menlo Park contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Menlo Park Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Menlo Park contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Menlo Park
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Menlo Park.