Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in San Jose, CA
Realty Builders(4)101 California Street Suite 2710, San Francisco, CA
Here at Realty Builders, Inc. we are a full service general construction company that has been serving the community for over a decade. We offer a full range of remodeling from the foundation and up.Read MoreSee Full Profile
LU Construction(2)39899 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA
CA Home Remodeling, Renovations, Home Improvements and Construction Services by L U Construction. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our own homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and guarantee.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Advanced Pro ConstructionNo Reviews305 Vineyard Town Center #200, Morgan Hill, CA
At Advanced Pro Construction our focus is clean custom craftsmanship making details our highest priority. Wade Havens the owner is a General Contractor. Wade's company has been serving San Jose, Morgan Hill, and Gilroy areas for over ten years. Wade has his Home Inprovement Certifacation, and CA Home Inspecter Certifacation. Wade has over 33 years experience in Residential and Commercial Remodeling.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Complete RemodelingNo Reviews2290 Diamond Blvd Suite 205, Concord, CA
Direct ConstructionNo Reviews1540 SW Expressway, San Jose, CA
Everlast Construction,INCNo Reviews1941 Oak Park Blvd #70 Pleasant Hill, Pleasant Hill, CA
Today, companies must overcome increasing challenges to meet customer needs and create shareholder values. These challenges are not just due to more difficult economic times. They result from increased competitive pressures and complexities in delivering a quality product. Companies must offer differentiated products at competitive prices in an ever-shorter amount of time. They need an extended team and design partner that can be trusted to deliver quality solutions on time. We provide complete REMODELING services that meet all your hardware design needs. Our services range from system architecture to design to development to testing and to sustaining. We take pride in our technical capabilities to complete and customize any project no matter how complex the requirements may be. Moreover, we have the design methodologies to ensure consistent quality designs resulting in lower total cost of ownership for our clients. Everlast construction 3 step process Design Products and Materials Construction Techniques Why Green Home? Energy Efficiency Good Indoor Air Quality Non-Toxic, Sustainable and/or Recycled Materials Save Money on Your Energy and Water Bills Reduced Maintenance Costs Increased Home Value Healthier Living Spaces A Healthier Planet and Better Future for AllRead MoreSee Full Profile
Home Quality RemodelingNo Reviews1070 Concord Ave # 150, Concord, CA
Home quality Remodeling was founded in 2004 in Richmond. It specializes in Building of new homes, remodeling of interior of homes: kitchen, bathrooms, room additions, concrete work, roofing, solar, insulation, painting and decorating. As a boutique company, Home Quality Remodeling takes on only small number of projects at a time to insure personal care and frequent communication with the customer . Located in the east bay, HQR serves the east bay from Vallejo on the north to Fremont in the south.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Lar Construction and RemodelingNo Reviews1900 CAMDEN AVE, 211, San Jose, CA
LAR Construction and Remodeling have 16 year of home building experience. We have built quality homes for thousands of California families since 2001. We work professionally and let our customer to choose the colors and products for your new home and remodeling.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Momentum ConstructionNo Reviews1080 La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles , CA
My Construction Group incNo Reviews5022 Lindley Ave., Encino, CA
My Construction Group is a leading home remodeling company, interested in making the best and most remarkable construction in California.Read MoreSee Full Profile
North Point Building & DesignNo Reviews18524 Center Ave, Los Banos, CA
ORION REMODELINGNo Reviews773 East El Camino Real #1005, Sunnyvale , CA
If you’re looking for the best in remodel and design, look no further than the professional team at Orion Remodeling. We are a full-service, Bay Area based home remodeling company with one fundamental goal: to turn your dream home into your reality on time and on budget. We Service Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo & Contra Costa Counties. Orion Remodeling is a family-owned and locally operated business that strives to deliver beautiful craftsmanship that endures for years to come. We are certified Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling company and offer may other services such as Interior/Exterior Painting, Flooring, Concrete work and much more! If you'd like to meet with our general contractors for a consultation, give us a call today.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pacific Construction & DesignNo Reviews38660 Lexington Street #572, Fremont, CA
For over 30 years Pacific Construction has been in the forefront of the home remodeling industry serving the San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles areas. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and promise!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Rabanales LandscapeNo Reviews1906 89th Ave, Oakland, CA
Superb Builders Inc.No Reviews333 Market Street Suite #1300, San Francisco, CA
Tassi ConstructionNo Reviews44 Kirk Avenue, San Jose, CA
A.G. Enterprises, LLC650 B Freemont Avenue, Suite 380, Los Altos, CA
ABA Construction1772 Shady Creek Court, San Jose, CA
ATM Construction725 Canoas Creek Circle, San Jose, CA
Azad Electric2143 Via Roma, Campbell, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $98,800San Jose, CA 04/04/2018
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen
- Notes: Kitchen banquet; living room built-ins
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $98,800San Jose, CA 03/10/2018
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $98,800San Jose, CA 02/13/2018
Top Reviewed Pros
San Jose Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in San Jose right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In San Jose
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms San Jose, as well as in Vacaville, Antioch, Hayward, Fairfield, and Sacramento.
- San Jose Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- San Jose Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- San Jose Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- San Jose Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- San Jose Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- San Jose Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- San Jose Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in San Jose ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
San Jose Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in San Jose, as well as in Vacaville, Antioch, Hayward, Fairfield, and Sacramento, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across San Jose, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in San Jose throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, San Jose homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your San Jose Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final San Jose home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right San Jose Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in San Jose ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
San Jose Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many San Jose residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a San Jose contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
San Jose Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your San Jose contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In San Jose
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in San Jose.