Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Alpine, CA
So Cal Home Remodeling(2)7100 Havenhurst Ave Suite324, Van Nuys, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
American Quality RemodelingNo Reviews7710 Balboa Ave, San Diego, CA
We are A local Familiy Own Construction company. We meet the need of our clients. kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom remodeling handicap retrofitting for baths. roofing concrete driveways , pavers, hardsacpes windows painting interior and exterior stucco. We are a fully license General contractor bonded and insured and all our employees are covered with workmens comp. We offer free Estimated and a fair price and use only the best materials for our projects. When we start your project no matter how big it may be we will finish it accordingly not jumping from one job site to another. We a have a Great Interior Desighner on staff to help you with all the details of your next project. Contact us today let us give you that home you desire.Read MoreSee Full Profile
CEM Construction Services Inc.No Reviews750 N Kirby St Apt 3C, Hemet, CA
Cem construction services Inc, is a full service remodeling contractor that has been well established in kitchen, bath, and multiple room remodeling we strive to delivery top quality and fair pricing quality materials for our clients we matain our working schedule to ensure the final product it delivered on the construction time line.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16706 Bayview Dr., Sunset Beach, CA
We specializes in residential and commercial construction throughout California. Most of our projects center around new construction, and remodeling and renovations, but we also work on custom projects. Our clients know us as reliable, hardworking professionals who are knowledgeable and easy to work with.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Treeium IncNo Reviews5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 200, Valley Village, CA
Treeium is a general contracting company with over 26 years of experience, which specializes in green home remodeling. We believe that change starts from the inside out, and that the home is a great place to start. For every need there is a green solution and this is why we offer remodeling services that help our customers create their dream homes in an efficient, sustainable, healthy way for both their families and the planet. Whether you have a small project on your hands, are looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, or need an entire home renovation, Treeium has the expertise and passion to help you do it in a way that’s smart, efficient and sustainable, so your home will not only look good, but will also be healthier for you, the planet and your wallet. Thank you for trusting Treeium with your home improvement dreams!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Trusted Home Contractors IncNo Reviews18550 Burbank Blvd Suite #101, Tarzana, CA
Trusted Home Contractors has been providing excellence in the home remodeling field since 1975. Our services include Exterior Painting, Vinyl Siding, Windows,Sunroom, Patios and Patio Enclosures, Roof Replacement,. Our goal is to help you achieve your goal at a very competitive cost. Remodeling done affordable.Read MoreSee Full Profile
All Good Works, Inc.35252 Old Highway 80, Pine Valley, CA
CBCS, Inc.12018 Lakeside Court, Lakeside, CA
Ederer Construction, Inc.14860 Olde Hwy 80, El Cajon, CA
Good Fellas Construction2033 Gateway Place, Unit #643, San Diego, CA
Jacob Dewitt ConstructionPO Box 1976, Julian, CA
Mullen Construction2890 Pio Pico Drive, Carlsbad, CA
New Vision Building and Design1656 Villa Crest Drive, El Cajon, CA
Powerhouse Green Construction5360 Jackson Drive, Suite 210, La Mesa, CA
SL United Construction, Inc.1917 La Cresta Road, El Cajon, CA
Stephen A. Perry Construction, Inc.620 Oakwood Way, El Cajon, CA
Sunquest Builders, Inc.404 New York St #7098, Redlands, CA
Town and Country Construction Company8450 Midland Street, La Mesa, CA
Traycons, Inc.555 Saturn Boulevard Street, San Diego, CA
Treeium, Inc.6440 Lusk Boulevard, Suite D-209, San Diego, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Top Reviewed Pros
So Cal Home Remodeling(2)
So Cal Home Remodeling received a 5-star review from Glen V. So Cal Home Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on May 24, 2018.Read More
Alpine Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Alpine right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Alpine
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Alpine, as well as in Corona, Temecula, Murrieta, Irvine, and Ontario.
- Alpine Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Alpine Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Alpine Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Alpine Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Alpine Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Alpine Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Alpine Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Alpine ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Alpine Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Alpine, as well as in Corona, Temecula, Murrieta, Irvine, and Ontario, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Alpine, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Alpine throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Alpine homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Alpine Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Alpine home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Alpine Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Alpine ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Alpine Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Alpine residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Alpine contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Alpine Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Alpine contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Alpine
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Alpine.