Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Calimesa, CA
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16835 Algonquin St, Suite 274, Huntington Beach, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Home Pro RemodelingNo Reviews8375 Ventura Blvd #378, Tarzana, CA
Here at Home Pro Green Remodeling, our team of highly skilled, certified, and creative professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of workmanship, reliability, experience, and customer satisfaction. Our team consists of fully licensed, bonded and insured architects, interior designers, master carpenters and other service technicians who always strive on exceeding our customers’ expectations.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Huerta Construction and RemodelingNo Reviews19667 corwin Rd, Apple-valley , CARead MoreSee Full Profile
AMW Construction, Inc.14921 Meridian Place, Moreno Valley, CA
Crestwood Enterprise, Inc.700 East Redlands Boulevard, Suite U171, Redlands, CA
D and L Home Solutions12782 5th Street, Yucaipa, CA
Doug Wallick Construction12800 9th Street, Yucaipa, CA
HMR&R Services, Inc.31532 Railroad Canyon Road, Suite 102, Canyon Lake, CA
Jeff L. Strait330 Alabama Street, Suite K, Redlands, CA
Kevin Warren General Contractor4980 North Mountain View Avenue, San Bernardino, CA
Modern Touch Construction68145 Modalo Road, Cathedral City, CA
Serkan ErenayPO Box 431, South Pasadena, CA
Steidle Construction630 East Cyprus Avenue, Redlands, CA
Sunquest Builders, Inc.404 New York St #7098, Redlands, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Calimesa Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Calimesa right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Calimesa
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Calimesa, as well as in Temecula, Ontario, Riverside, Corona, and Fontana.
- Calimesa Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Calimesa Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Calimesa Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Calimesa Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Calimesa Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Calimesa Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Calimesa Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Calimesa ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Calimesa Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Calimesa, as well as in Temecula, Ontario, Riverside, Corona, and Fontana, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Calimesa, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Calimesa throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Calimesa homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Calimesa Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Calimesa home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Calimesa Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Calimesa ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Calimesa Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Calimesa residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Calimesa contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Calimesa Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Calimesa contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Calimesa
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Calimesa.