Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Clovis, CA
Alvarez Remodeling & Construction, A Partnership205 West Bullard, Suite 12, Clovis, CA
Bella Energy30985 Quartz Mountain Road, Coarsegold, CA
Build-Rite1943 East Desert Drive, Fresno, CA
D & R ConstructionPO Box 7, Piedra, CA
Delerio Construction, LLC850 San Jose Avenue, Suite 113, Clovis, CA
Elite Custom Homes1831 East Clubhouse Drive, Fresno, CA
Gordon Construction Services568 N. Armstrong Ave., Clovis, CA
J & J Quality Construction, Inc.2750 North Clovis Avenue, Fresno, CA
Jeff Dudley Construction805 San Jose Avenue, Suite 114, Clovis, CA
Lawrence J. Gibson Remodeling5194 West Beachwood Avenue, Fresno, CA
RL Crawford Constructors, Inc.PO Box 7231, Visalia, CA
Seventh Generation Homes and Remodeling32263 Road 222, North Fork, CA
Shefco, Inc.1840 Shaw Avenue, Suite 10588, Clovis, CA
Stevenson Construction1001 Sylmar Drive, Clovis, CA
Worrell Construction281 Northbush Avenue, Fresno, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $35,700Clovis, CA 10/03/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Bedroom(s)
- Notes: Must add a closet to the office so it may listed as a another bedroom.
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $35,700Clovis, CA 06/06/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Bathroom, Addition
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Bathroom(s), Addition
- Notes: GARAGE TO BEDROOM WITH BATHROOM
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $35,700Clovis, CA 07/02/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Bathroom, Addition
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Bathroom(s), Addition
- Notes: Looking to update kitchen with new cabinets and granite countertops, possibly reconfigure kitchen. Want to reconfigure master bedroom into master suit....make bedroom bigger ....caufe r ceiling and add square footage to accommodate largetub for two.
Clovis Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Clovis right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Clovis
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Clovis, as well as in Modesto, and Fresno.
- Clovis Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Clovis Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Clovis Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Clovis Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Clovis Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Clovis Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Clovis Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Clovis ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Clovis Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Clovis, as well as in Modesto, and Fresno, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Clovis, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Clovis throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Clovis homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Clovis Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Clovis home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Clovis Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Clovis ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Clovis Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Clovis residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Clovis contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Clovis Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Clovis contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Clovis
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Clovis.