Find the best solar contractors today!
Top Solar Panel Companies in Corona Del Mar
Alpha Solar Electric(1)9479 Ellis Ave, Fountain Valley, CA
Incorporated in May 2011 in all Electrical aspects. Our customers are the ones that asked us to install their solar system since they liked their past jobs with us and Solar is Electrical. Made sense for us and we have installed over 100 jobs and more if your count other companies that we have installed for. We only use our Employees and our own Truck. Call Tom for a Quote...951-522-0822Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pacific Remodeling Group(1)13448 Eagle Bluff Lane, Corona, CA
So Cal Home Remodeling(2)7100 Havenhurst Ave Suite324, Van Nuys, CA
Amerigreen SolarNo Reviews16161 Ventura Blvd Suite #218, Encino, CA
AmeriGreen Solar is a division of AmeriGreen Builders, a local company out of Southern California with more than 25 years of experience in the construction industry. Contact us for free solar / roof quote and to find out how you can get NO payments for 1 year!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Carl R Lee CorporationNo ReviewsAll of California, San Francisco, CA
John Raynes from Nexus Energy SystemsNo Reviews2530 E Cerritos Ave., Anaheim, CA
Our roots stem from humble beginnings. Family owned and operated since 1978, our brand reputation and integrity has been the foundation of our success. What started out as a construction company has progressed into what is now a thriving solar integration business. We apply the same core beliefs to every step of the process. From point of sale to install, our track record speaks volumes. We understand that you have many options in choosing a clean energy provider. Nexus means “connected,” and through our strategic financing and product partnerships, we provide the right solar energy systems for our customers’ specific needs. We are dedicated to delivering the best possible customer experience. Experience you can trust. Unrivaled bankability.Read MoreSee Full Profile
New World SolarNo ReviewsAvailable Upon Request, San Diego, CA
Pacific Green HomesNo Reviews14530 Hamlin Street , Van Nuy, CA
ACME RF, Inc.321 North Clara Street, Santa Ana, CA
Alpha Electric AC/DC18141 Beach Blvd Suite #210, Huntington Beach, CA
AMECO Solar, Inc.7623 Somerset Boulevard, Paramount, CA
Atech Solar ConstructionPO Box 235977, Encinitas, CA
B Green, LLC1597 Cole Blvd Ste 300, Golden, CO
Barrus Electric20138 State Road, Cerritos, CA
BESolar, Inc.20301 Southwest Birch Street, Newport Beach, CA
Brian Powers23632 Via Fabricante, Suite F, Mission Viejo, CA
California Home Solar16709 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 312, Encino, CA
Certified Solar Pros, Inc.555 Corporate Drive Suite 230, Ladera Ranch, CA
Clear Vision Solar, Inc.23632 Via Fabricante, Mission Viejo, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Top Reviewed Pros
Alpha Solar Electric(1)
I interviews several contractors before deciding on this contractor their professional approach, knowledge and very fair pricing sold me. They keep you informed through the whole process. Highly recommend this company.Read More
Pacific Remodeling Group(1)
words could never express the great quality of work that's was doneRead More
So Cal Home Remodeling(2)
So Cal Home Remodeling received a 5-star review from Glen V. So Cal Home Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on May 24, 2018.Read More
Corona Del Mar Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Palmdale, Riverside, Temecula, Fontana, and Hesperia have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Corona Del Mar homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Corona Del Mar Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Corona Del Mar is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Corona Del Mar cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Corona Del Mar, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Corona Del Mar homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Corona Del Mar is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Corona Del Mar Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Corona Del Mar homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Corona Del Mar Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Corona Del Mar will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Corona Del Mar contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Corona Del Mar Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Corona Del Mar needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.