Find the best solar contractors today!
Top Solar Panel Companies in Cutler
California Solar SystemsNo Reviews1400 North Burton Place, Anaheim, CA
California Solar Systems, Inc. offers Solar as a Service, wholesale rates with zero down and zero maintenance with our 20 year 100% warranty...start saving at least 15%+ off your utility bills from day one! With our quality workmanship we combine technical expertise, project management experience, exceptional customer service and state of the art engineering to create a fully integrated solar package that fits your needs. With our simple, sleek design your system will be highly efficient and will last for decades.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Carl R Lee CorporationNo ReviewsAll of California, San Francisco, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Air Sun, Inc.9940 West Nicholas Avenue, Visalia, CA
All On Electric, Inc.466 Lindbergh Avenue, Livermore, CA
CenCal Solar1261 Hoblitt Avenue Suite 201, Clovis, CA
Solar Energy Installers1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd #227, HQ in Manhattan Beach, CA
Steve Patrick Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Inc.2561 North Purdue Avenue, Fresno, CA
Trinity Construction Enterprises, Inc.2370 East Cleveland Avenue, Madera, CA
Valley Solar Solutions, Inc.825 South Topeka Avenue, Fresno, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Cutler Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Bakersfield, and Fresno have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Cutler homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Cutler Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Cutler is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Cutler cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Cutler, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Cutler homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Cutler is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Cutler Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Cutler homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Cutler Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Cutler will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Cutler contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Cutler Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Cutler needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.