Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Fillmore, CA
Korling(1)126 Ash Street, Unit 9#, Carpinteria, CA
Omega Design Inc.(1)17412 Ventura Blvd Unit 777, Encino, CA
Omega Design Inc. has a proven record of excellence in designing and managing numerous building and construction projects in California. No matter the size of your project, Omega Design Inc. has the experience to create it for you. We will plan, design, construct, and maintain your project. You Will Be Glad You Chose Us. Effective planning is crucial to the successful completion of any project. Before starting the project, our team of experts will first assess your goals. Then we provide you with an estimate. From beginning to end, you will be involved in every step of the way. Cost-Effective Services Eliminate all the items on your list by calling the experts at Omega Design Inc. You will be glad you did. We have many years of experience and work hard to make sure the job is done right while saving you time, money, and aggravation. We will be there whenever you need us.Read MoreSee Full Profile
7 Construction Inc(3)6819 Sepulveda Blvd #204A, Van Nuys, CA
NEW HOMES !!!!!!!!!! NEW HOMES KITCHEN AND BATHROOM EXPERTS!!!! We have got the best prices in town! We will beat any contractor’s price on granite and cabinets! Los Angeles Professional General Contractor over 16 years offering detailed information for home remodeling projects, and new home construction. Visit us and get a FREE estimate for your project Our specialties are • Kitchen remodeling • Bathroom remodeling • Room addition • New home constructionRead MoreSee Full Profile
Fidelity General Contractors(2)18034 Ventura Blvd. #109, Encino, CA
Fidelity general contractors Inc. Is a design-oriented, general contracting firm specializing in residential projects in the Los angeles county and the surrounding area. We create spaces devoted to a modern lifestyle while being mindful of tradition. Our passion for architecture, eagerness to listen, and attention to detail are evident on our designs, as well as the way in which we interact with our clients. whether it is a kitchen remodel, bathroom remodel, small/ large addition, new home, we bring the same passion for craftsmanship to every project in order to realize the design goalsRead MoreSee Full Profile
All Star Home ConstructionNo Reviews12500 Riverside Dr. Suite 2018, Valley Village, CA
All Star Home Improvement Construction & Development has been serving Southern California for over a decade throughout Orange , Los Angeles, Ventura, San Diego and Santa Barbara Counties. We are experts in all fields of home improvement and construction. We do it all from the foundation to the roof; kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, patio enclosures, room additions, windows, roofing, plumbing, electrical and much more. All Star Home Improvement Constructions & Development has many satisfied customers whose trust and confidence we have earned with the superior quality of our work and our excellent customer service. All Star is licensed as a general engineering contractor with our A license, and as a general contractor with our B license. We are familiar with all the building department codes and regulations. We use environmentally friendly products throughout our construction projects. Our in house staff includes an engineer and an architect, whose expertise is available to you for your home improvement projects.Read MoreSee Full Profile
America Green BuildersNo Reviews627 North Martel Ave, Los Angeles, CA
America Green Builders specializes in both interior and exterior remodeling, we obtain all necessary permits and all of our work is guaranteed. Sunlite Solar & Construction Inc. is fully insured, licensed and bonded with the state of California Contractors license board.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Bibi ConstructionNo Reviews18750 Oxnard St #403, Tarzana, CA
Double Oak ConstructionNo Reviews6700 Fall Brook Ave Ste 280, West Hills, CA
Double Oak Construction and our ownership have specialized in home remodeling and house improvement since 1990 and are always there to assist with constructing your dream home. Our dedicated craftsmen are highly skilled in all the remodeling sectors. Our passion is on getting the job done in an efficient and timely manner but within the stipulated budget. We are committed to ensuring that you’ll be proud of your investment for years to come, whether it’s a simple remodel or a sophisticated one.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Home Remodeling CenterNo Reviews
K@J ConstructionNo ReviewsNorth Hollywood, North hollywood, CA
Metropolis Drafting and Construction INC.No Reviews4441 Woodman Ave Suite 307, Sherman Oaks, CA
Metropolis Drafting and Construction was founded by Evgene Litinsky after years of working in the construction industry of southern California. With his academic record in the architectural field, interior design and years acting as a general contractor he brings to the table The creative mind of an architectural designer and the know-how of a veteran contractor. We are pioneers in the home remodeling industry with our all-inclusive design-build process, we specialize in kitchens, baths, additions and whole house renovations. Metropolis Drafting and construction has the talented crew that one needs to create a well-planned and perfectly executed remodeling or construction project. You will find our architectural drafters and 3d visualization team creating actual models and plans of your dream home and our field crew building it just as you imagined it. Our emphases is on the correct planning of a project, the layout of the cabinets in your new kitchen or the flow of movement design in your addition project are extremely important for a successful project, with attention to the fine details from beginning to end you know your home is in good hands with us. Our mission is a simple one, we want to change the remodeling experience of southern California residents. No more having just a builder in your home, we will bring the enjoyment of interior design and the all inclusive assistance with remodeling process to you without any additional charge. That is a vital part of having a remodeling project done right. No more surprises in the construction process no more hidden costs. With Metropolis Drafting and Construction you can be assured that the job will be done on budget, on time and to the highest standard of work. Let us show you the type of high quality work that can be done in your home, accurately, honestly, and on time. We can bring our expertise to all types and sizes of jobs, Metropolis Drafting and Construction can be depended on to guide you in making the right decisions for your home improvement needs. Take a look at our Services page to learn more about the work we can do for you. With all this in mind you know you choose the right company to lead the way to your new and improved home!Read MoreSee Full Profile
MJ Home DevelopmentNo Reviews6546 Hollywood Blvd #215, Los Angeles, CA
Prime Home ImprovementNo Reviews22222 sherman way 101, canoga park, CA
Prime Home Improvement is dedicated to providing the best services possible. We will guide you through the whole process, and you can trust in the expertise of our staff that your project will be handled with care.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Realco CreationsNo Reviews20121 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, CA
Welcome! Realco Creations is recognized as a premier home improvement company throughout Los Angeles that has built it's reputation on quality craftsmanship, honest business principles and satisfied clients. We provide a wide variety of residential construction and remodeling services and premium products to make our client's vision of their perfect home into a reality. Catch us on HGTV's House Hunters Renovation to see some of our work! Here is a small list of the total products and services we offer. Don't see a product or service you are looking for? Just give us a call - we have an extensive list of products and services fit for your specific needs! In-house Design Services and 3D Simulations Residential Kitchen and Bath Remodeling and New Construction Countertops - Caesarstone Quartz Surfaces, Granite, Marble, and More Additions Landscape/Hardscape Roofing And Many More Whether you're looking to upgrade your kitchen counters, remodel a bathroom, or design a new room addition, we offer highest quality, value and finished product, on time, and at a competitive price. Please call today with questions or to set up a "no pressure" in-home consultation or estimate! 1-800-226-2677Read MoreSee Full Profile
Venetian Builders Inc.No Reviews6308 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA
At Venetian Builders we understands that everything involved in the remodeling process must be of the highest caliber. We also believe that home remodeling should be an enjoyable experience. By working closely with our builders, you get to see just how high the standards we hold ourselves to really are. What sets Venetian Builders apart from other general contractors is the scope of our services and extensive experience of our staff. From living room renovation to an additional kitchen, bathroom, or even an entirely new room addition to your house, we can design and build it from the ground up and work diligently and relentlessly to make sure our projects realize the dreams of our clients.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Cliff Kearsley1515 De La Vina Street, Santa Barbara, CA
Elkabetz, Inc.6912 Owensmouth Avenue, Suite 202, Canoga Park, CA
JP Construction559 Nicole Drive, Newberry Park, CA
K@J Construction And Design, Inc.7633 Varna Avenue, Unit H, North Hollywood, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Top Reviewed Pros
Korling received a 5-star review from Teresa C. Korling completed the home remodeling project on Sep 23, 2015.Read More
Omega Design Inc.(1)
We interviewed 3 contractors about replacing our 24 y/o roof on our 3,000 sq. ft. home, which had experienced leaking into our family room during the recent storms. Selection of the contractor was difficult because all made impressive presentations and were within the same range of costs. We selected Omega Design, Inc. The contract was signed on May 2, and work begun on May 12 with...Read More
7 Construction Inc(3)
The workers always showed up on time. Work is only allowed within certain hours and certain days in my condo building and the crew worked within these limits. They cleaned up at the end of each day and the project was completed on schedule. It was a very pleasant experience.Read More
Fillmore Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Fillmore right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Fillmore
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Fillmore, as well as in Palmdale, Corona, Lancaster, Riverside, and Perris.
- Fillmore Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Fillmore Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Fillmore Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Fillmore Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Fillmore Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Fillmore Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Fillmore Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Fillmore ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Fillmore Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Fillmore, as well as in Palmdale, Corona, Lancaster, Riverside, and Perris, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Fillmore, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Fillmore throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Fillmore homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Fillmore Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Fillmore home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Fillmore Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Fillmore ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Fillmore Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Fillmore residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Fillmore contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Fillmore Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Fillmore contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Fillmore
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Fillmore.