Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Granite Bay, CA
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)Fairfax & Woodbridge Offices, Fairfax, VA
Free, No Obligation Estimates for Window, Entry/Sliding Doors, Roofing, and Siding Replacement, And the pricing is good for a year! 50+ years of experience and an expert team! Outstanding Products & Pricing, Service & Warranties CALL NOW (888) 387-0882 for More Information on our Spring Specials!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Fix HomesNo Reviews2430 Siesta Ln, Oakland, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Matthews ResidentialNo Reviews3154 San Nicholas, West Sacramento, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
XRQ General ContractorsNo Reviews3600 Allison Drive, Roseville, CA
General Construction Services - Commercial | ResidentialRead MoreSee Full Profile
Aaron Bowman8229 Tanoak Way, Citrus Heights, CA
Alpine Builders4505 Morpheus Lane, Sacramento, CA
Austin Contractors, Inc. DBA D V Austin Contractors8775 Auburn Folsom Road, Granite Bay, CA
Beard's Construction6912 South Land Park Drive, Sacramento, CA
Bennett Building Company2701 Del Paso Road, #130-201, Sacramento, CA
Capital Bay Construction, Inc.6601 Thomas Drive, North Highlands, CA
Contino Construction, Inc.3040 Lennon Drive, Roseville, CA
Craftsman Painting and Construction7721 Auburn Boulevard #17, Citrus Heights, CA
D B Trew Construction8611 Kingdale Avenue, Orangevale, CA
Jeffers Resource Group, Inc.7171 Bowling Drive, Sacramento, CA
Kirk Belding Construction1631 Auburn Road, Grass Valley, CA
Liberty Company Worldwide6569 Mariposa Avenue, Citrus Heights, CA
Local Construction Pros, Inc.717 Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
McQueen Construction Company1600 Big Ben Road, Lincoln, CA
MDC BuildersPO Box 304, Camino, CA
Meadow Vista ConstructionPO Box 374, Meadow Vista, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Top Reviewed Pros
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)
YOUR Remodeling Company received a 5-star review from nomnomnom c. YOUR Remodeling Company completed the home remodeling project on Nov 11, 2016.Read More
Granite Bay Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Granite Bay right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Granite Bay
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Granite Bay, as well as in Reno, Wellington, Fremont, Antioch, and Minden.
- Granite Bay Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Granite Bay Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Granite Bay Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Granite Bay Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Granite Bay Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Granite Bay Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Granite Bay Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Granite Bay ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Granite Bay Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Granite Bay, as well as in Reno, Wellington, Fremont, Antioch, and Minden, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Granite Bay, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Granite Bay throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Granite Bay homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Granite Bay Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Granite Bay home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Granite Bay Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Granite Bay ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Granite Bay Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Granite Bay residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Granite Bay contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Granite Bay Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Granite Bay contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Granite Bay
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Granite Bay.