Find the best solar contractors today!
Top Solar Panel Companies in Guinda
All Phase Solar IncNo Reviews8317 Seeno Avenue, Placer, CA
All Weather Heating, Air & SolarNo Reviews160 Rice Ln, Vacaville, CA
All Weather Heating, Air & Solar - www.allweatherheatingandairconditioning.com - is a Diamond Certified company and the most reliable heating and air contractors in Vacaville and the surrounding counties. Founded in 2003, we have continued to provide excellent services to our customers. We specialize in offering a wide variety of services and solutions for all your heating, cooling and solar needs.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Carl R Lee CorporationNo ReviewsAll of California, San Francisco, CA
M & S Green-Power Energy IncNo Reviews21201 Kittridge Street, Woodland Hills, CA
American Array Solar, Inc.3151 Independence Drive, Livermore, CA
Auburn Solar4458 Grass Valley Highway, Auburn, CA
B Green, LLC1597 Cole Blvd Ste 300, Golden, CO
Citadel Roofing and Solar3979 Rustic Lane, Vacaville, CA
Ilum Solar820 26th Street, Unit 6, Sacramento, CA
One NRG5537 Hillsdale Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Plan It Solar, Inc.563 Idaho Maryland Road, Grass Valley, CA
RCI Solar Electric27487 Kennefick Road, Galt, CA
Semper Solaris1805 John Tower's Ave, El Cajon, CA
Solar Energy Installers1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd #227, HQ in Manhattan Beach, CA
SolarCo, Inc.9190 Jackson Road, Sacramento, CA
SST Construction, LLC2731 Citrus Road, Suite D, Rancho Cordova, CA
Sun Kiss SolarP.O. Box 122, Burson, CA
Sunworks United, Inc.1010 Winding Creek Road, Roseville, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Guinda Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Stockton, Roseville, Tracy, Manteca, and Vacaville have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Guinda homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Guinda Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Guinda is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Guinda cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Guinda, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Guinda homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Guinda is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Guinda Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Guinda homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Guinda Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Guinda will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Guinda contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Guinda Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Guinda needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.