Find the best solar contractors today!
Top Solar Panel Companies in Highland
Alpha Solar Electric(1)9479 Ellis Ave, Fountain Valley, CA
Incorporated in May 2011 in all Electrical aspects. Our customers are the ones that asked us to install their solar system since they liked their past jobs with us and Solar is Electrical. Made sense for us and we have installed over 100 jobs and more if your count other companies that we have installed for. We only use our Employees and our own Truck. Call Tom for a Quote...951-522-0822Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pacific Remodeling Group(1)13448 Eagle Bluff Lane, Corona, CA
Carl R Lee CorporationNo ReviewsAll of California, San Francisco, CA
GE Solar / Division of Powell ConstructionNo Reviews16276 Enramada Road, Victorville, CA
GE Solar is committed to giving our customer the best when it comes to alternative energy. What most companies won't offer we give as a standard and also have plenty of upgrades for you to choose from. We’re able to offset expensive electricity prices because our solar panels produce energy much more efficiently than traditional utilities. You save money by paying for power at a rate that’s lower than what your utility can provide. General Contractor providing 15 years of expertise service? All home solar installations are done in-house. Specialize in home improvements with renewable energy? We decided to get into the solar energy be we were tired of seeing customers being ripped off by these larger solar companies. Founded in 2002, under Powell Construction. Today we provide homeowners with simple and affordable clean energy. We believe that going solar should be headache and hassle-free. That’s why we supply the solar panels and take care of all the installation and maintenance—for little to no upfront cost Today, electricity generated by fossil fuels accounts for 80% of carbon dioxide emissions. Plus, it’s expensive. We offer a cleaner and safer alternative so that we can all feel good about energy again.Read MoreSee Full Profile
M & S Green-Power Energy IncNo Reviews21201 Kittridge Street, Woodland Hills, CA
Pacific Green HomesNo Reviews14530 Hamlin Street , Van Nuy, CA
Pacific Sky SolarNo Reviews23311 Friar St , Woodland Hills, CA
We are one of the top Solar companies in Southern California with over 6000 installs, our main goal is to help all our customers to eliminate their utility bills and save the environment while they do so. We look at the bigger picture and hope to save the world while we service our clientele go green.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Pure Solar SolutionsNo Reviews4525 Dean Martin #712, Las Vegas, NV
2 The T Construction12672 Limonite Avenue, Unit 315, Eastvale, CA
Alpha Electric AC/DC18141 Beach Blvd Suite #210, Huntington Beach, CA
B Green, LLC1597 Cole Blvd Ste 300, Golden, CO
BESolar, Inc.20301 Southwest Birch Street, Newport Beach, CA
California Solar Systems, Inc.1400 North Burton Place, Anaheim, CA
Clear Vision Solar, Inc.23632 Via Fabricante, Mission Viejo, CA
Crown Solar Electric, Inc.1534 North Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks, CA
Eco Friendly Remodeling360 East 1st Street, San Diego, CA
Energy Service Partners, Inc.20720 Leapwood Avenue, Suite E, Carson, CA
Guasti Construction, Inc.10328 El Centro Road, Oak Hills, CA
Horizon Solar Power7100 West Florida Avenue, Hemet, CA
Kevin Burt Electric4757 Orten Street, San Diego, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Highland, CA 02/14/2018
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Highland, CA 11/27/2017
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Highland, CA 11/20/2017
Top Reviewed Pros
Alpha Solar Electric(1)
I interviews several contractors before deciding on this contractor their professional approach, knowledge and very fair pricing sold me. They keep you informed through the whole process. Highly recommend this company.Read More
Pacific Remodeling Group(1)
words could never express the great quality of work that's was doneRead More
Highland Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Corona, Escondido, Redlands, Oceanside, and Riverside have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Highland homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Highland Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Highland is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Highland cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Highland, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Highland homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Highland is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Highland Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Highland homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Highland Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Highland will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Highland contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Highland Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Highland needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.