Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in La Habra, CA
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)19667 corwin Rd, Apple-valley , CA
7 Construction Inc(3)6819 Sepulveda Blvd #204A, Van Nuys, CA
NEW HOMES !!!!!!!!!! NEW HOMES KITCHEN AND BATHROOM EXPERTS!!!! We have got the best prices in town! We will beat any contractor’s price on granite and cabinets! Los Angeles Professional General Contractor over 16 years offering detailed information for home remodeling projects, and new home construction. Visit us and get a FREE estimate for your project Our specialties are • Kitchen remodeling • Bathroom remodeling • Room addition • New home constructionRead MoreSee Full Profile
Henderson Sons Construction(2)2372 morse ave , irvine, CA
we cover all aspects of your home remodeling needs from everything you can think of in and out of the homeRead MoreSee Full Profile
Master in Design Inc(1)6011 Reseda Blvd Suite #1, Tarzana, CA
Master in Design is a home remodeling company that specializes in kitchens, bathrooms, tiling and counter tops, and roofing. We know that in remodeling your home, we are helping you in a very important change in your life. Therefore, our sole focus is to work with you and be there for you throughout the whole process. From day one, we emphasis our personal attention to you to ensure that all of your options are 100% clear, that you are completely knowledgeable about the process, that all of your questions are answered, and that every potential bit of stress that may come from remodeling your home is relieved. We will be by your side until you are satisfied with every detail and every element of your remodeling job. Our creative eye and practical approach is also key when it comes to the design of your new kitchen, bathroom, roof, patio, or other room. Every job we tackle is wholly unique and fits the specifications of your taste and personality and the space that is being remodeled. At Master in Design, we emphasize your remodel as a design project that will refresh your home and your life. We are like interior designers with a hammer!Read MoreSee Full Profile
So Cal Home Remodeling(1)7100 Havenhurst Ave Suite324, Van Nuys, CA
America Green BuildersNo Reviews627 North Martel Ave, Los Angeles, CA
America Green Builders specializes in both interior and exterior remodeling, we obtain all necessary permits and all of our work is guaranteed. Sunlite Solar & Construction Inc. is fully insured, licensed and bonded with the state of California Contractors license board.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Bibi Construction IncNo Reviews18750 Oxnard St #403, Tarzana, CA
Bibi Construction Inc is privately owned and operated, licensed, and insured general contractor with more than 10 years of experience in the home improvement industry. We guarantee that you will enjoy a stress-free home renovation process. Our goal as a company is to serve the home improvement needs of homeowners by providing high quality, long lasting work, and professional service.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16835 Algonquin St, Suite 274, Huntington Beach, CA
Home Remodeling CenterNo Reviews
K@J ConstructionNo ReviewsNorth Hollywood, North hollywood, CA
Metropolis Drafting and Construction INC.No Reviews4441 Woodman Ave Suite 307, Sherman Oaks, CA
Metropolis Drafting and Construction was founded by Evgene Litinsky after years of working in the construction industry of southern California. With his academic record in the architectural field, interior design and years acting as a general contractor he brings to the table The creative mind of an architectural designer and the know-how of a veteran contractor. We are pioneers in the home remodeling industry with our all-inclusive design-build process, we specialize in kitchens, baths, additions and whole house renovations. Metropolis Drafting and construction has the talented crew that one needs to create a well-planned and perfectly executed remodeling or construction project. You will find our architectural drafters and 3d visualization team creating actual models and plans of your dream home and our field crew building it just as you imagined it. Our emphases is on the correct planning of a project, the layout of the cabinets in your new kitchen or the flow of movement design in your addition project are extremely important for a successful project, with attention to the fine details from beginning to end you know your home is in good hands with us. Our mission is a simple one, we want to change the remodeling experience of southern California residents. No more having just a builder in your home, we will bring the enjoyment of interior design and the all inclusive assistance with remodeling process to you without any additional charge. That is a vital part of having a remodeling project done right. No more surprises in the construction process no more hidden costs. With Metropolis Drafting and Construction you can be assured that the job will be done on budget, on time and to the highest standard of work. Let us show you the type of high quality work that can be done in your home, accurately, honestly, and on time. We can bring our expertise to all types and sizes of jobs, Metropolis Drafting and Construction can be depended on to guide you in making the right decisions for your home improvement needs. Take a look at our Services page to learn more about the work we can do for you. With all this in mind you know you choose the right company to lead the way to your new and improved home!Read MoreSee Full Profile
MG ConstructionNo Reviews451 N Ogden Dr, Los Angelas, CA
Family owned and operated company based in Los Angeles.Read MoreSee Full Profile
ORION REMODELINGNo Reviews773 East El Camino Real #1005, Sunnyvale , CA
If you’re looking for the best in remodel and design, look no further than the professional team at Orion Remodeling. We are a full-service, Bay Area based home remodeling company with one fundamental goal: to turn your dream home into your reality on time and on budget. We Service Santa Clara, Alameda, San Mateo & Contra Costa Counties. Orion Remodeling is a family-owned and locally operated business that strives to deliver beautiful craftsmanship that endures for years to come. We are certified Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling company and offer may other services such as Interior/Exterior Painting, Flooring, Concrete work and much more! If you'd like to meet with our general contractors for a consultation, give us a call today.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Prime Home ImprovementNo Reviews22222 sherman way 101, canoga park, CA
Prime Home Improvement is dedicated to providing the best services possible. We will guide you through the whole process, and you can trust in the expertise of our staff that your project will be handled with care.Read MoreSee Full Profile
R S ConstructionNo Reviews6052 Buell Street, Bell Garden, CA
Treeium IncNo Reviews5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 200, Valley Village, CA
Treeium is a general contracting company with over 26 years of experience, which specializes in green home remodeling. We believe that change starts from the inside out, and that the home is a great place to start. For every need there is a green solution and this is why we offer remodeling services that help our customers create their dream homes in an efficient, sustainable, healthy way for both their families and the planet. Whether you have a small project on your hands, are looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, or need an entire home renovation, Treeium has the expertise and passion to help you do it in a way that’s smart, efficient and sustainable, so your home will not only look good, but will also be healthier for you, the planet and your wallet. Thank you for trusting Treeium with your home improvement dreams!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Trusted Home Contractors IncNo Reviews18550 Burbank Blvd Suite #101, Tarzana, CA
Trusted Home Contractors has been providing excellence in the home remodeling field since 1975. Our services include Exterior Painting, Vinyl Siding, Windows,Sunroom, Patios and Patio Enclosures, Roof Replacement,. Our goal is to help you achieve your goal at a very competitive cost. Remodeling done affordable.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Venetian Builders Inc.No Reviews6308 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA
At Venetian Builders we understands that everything involved in the remodeling process must be of the highest caliber. We also believe that home remodeling should be an enjoyable experience. By working closely with our builders, you get to see just how high the standards we hold ourselves to really are. What sets Venetian Builders apart from other general contractors is the scope of our services and extensive experience of our staff. From living room renovation to an additional kitchen, bathroom, or even an entirely new room addition to your house, we can design and build it from the ground up and work diligently and relentlessly to make sure our projects realize the dreams of our clients.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Yoneil Construction Corp.No Reviews315 Green Meadow Rd, Testa, NY
AG&B Construction, Inc.923 Baldwin Park Boulevard, Baldwin Park, CA
Alco Construction & Electrical Services, Inc.809 East Mabel Avenue, Unit B, Monterey Park, CA
Alpha One Construction, Inc.18607 Ventura Boulevard, Unit 300, Tarzana, CA
Apex Construction14512 Flatbush Avenue, La Mirada, CA
Chambers Construction of California, Inc.220 Newport Center Drive, Unit 11-447, New Port Beach, CA
Cornerstone Construction Company866 Halyard, Newport Beach, CA
David Watson Construction, Inc.3724 Ocana Avenue, Long Beach, CA
EZ Builders Group, Inc.12517 Sherman Way, North Hollywood, CA
Floorian Trades14529 Dalman Street, Whittier, CA
HA My Design, Inc.22048 Sherman way suite 104, West Hills, CA
HFC25108 Marguerite Parkway, Unit A64, Mission Viejo, CA
Hi-Tech Builders, Inc.5435 Balboa Boulevard, Suite 200, Encino, CA
Infinity Remodeling1514 S. Sherbourne Drive #2, Los Angeles, CA
Jorge A Gonzalez14159 Light Street, Whittier, CA
K@J Construction And Design, Inc.7633 Varna Avenue, Unit H, North Hollywood, CA
Lightning Construction & Design, Inc.6047 Tampa Avenue, Suite 303, Tarzana, CA
Louch CompanyPO Box 694, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Marvista Builders, Inc.1817 N Raymond Ave, Anaheim, CA
McGee Construction539 South Brea Boulevard, Suite 200, Brea, CA
MJS Builders, Inc.4871 Holly Avenue, Long Beach, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $40,420La Habra, CA 03/24/2018
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Other
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other Rooms(s)
- Notes: I got existing piece of countertop, and I want to used for something else. 3"x 6" granite with bullnose on 3 sides needs to be cut into 2 pieces , with fabrication of about 30" of new bullnose to match existing one . No install needed.
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $40,420La Habra, CA 03/02/2018
- Notes: needs to remodel store
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $40,420La Habra, CA 11/12/2017
Top Reviewed Pros
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)
Huerta Construction and Remodeling received a 5-star review from Cristy C. Huerta Construction and Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on Apr 4, 2018.Read More
7 Construction Inc(3)
The workers always showed up on time. Work is only allowed within certain hours and certain days in my condo building and the crew worked within these limits. They cleaned up at the end of each day and the project was completed on schedule. It was a very pleasant experience.Read More
Henderson Sons Construction(2)
It has been an absolute pleasure to be working with such a professional team. Johnny and Oscar worked with our original tile design, and took it to the next level with even more intricate detail than we had talked about. We are also so impressed with the coordination by Avi and Shay. Devora has also been instrumental in helping us select elements that will give us the truly custom look we...Read More
La Habra Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in La Habra right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In La Habra
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms La Habra, as well as in Anaheim, Victorville, Oxnard, Lancaster, and Fontana.
- La Habra Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- La Habra Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- La Habra Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- La Habra Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- La Habra Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- La Habra Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- La Habra Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in La Habra ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
La Habra Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in La Habra, as well as in Anaheim, Victorville, Oxnard, Lancaster, and Fontana, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across La Habra, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in La Habra throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, La Habra homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your La Habra Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final La Habra home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right La Habra Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in La Habra ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
La Habra Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many La Habra residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a La Habra contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
La Habra Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your La Habra contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In La Habra
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in La Habra.