Find the best multiple room remodelers near you!
Top Home Remodeling Contractors in Lancaster, CA
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)19667 corwin Rd, Apple-valley , CA
777 Painting And ConstructionNo Reviews20518 Bryant St., Winnekta, CA
Professional Painting and Construction company Remodel specialists kitchen baths New construction including architectural design and engineeringRead MoreSee Full Profile
Angelic ConstructionNo ReviewsPO BOX 754, Woodland Hills, CA
Our company is fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded! We are able to help you with anything from inside to the outside of your home. Furthermore, we pride ourselves in the excellent customer service our company provides from the beginning to the end of every project.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Elite RemodelingNo Reviews22287 Mulholland Hwy, Calabasa, CA
Since day one, our primary focus has been upon serving residents all over Los Angeles county, Orange county and beyond with various remodeling services. ERG has experience and knowledge with a mass amount of remodeling projects; design work, remodeling, alterations, permitting, site preparation, carpentry, cement foundations, painting, plumbing, electrical and utilities installation. ERG maintains the highest standards of service in the construction industry. Our main proactive and timely customer service is the backbone of our company. ERG’s motto is Quality and efficiency first to the best of our ability. All employees, project managers, and owners are aimed to please all of our clients as well as we can. We work to meet all of the needs of our clients to achieve their exact visions of construction work to provide them with the best results. With exponential growth in construction demand, we are fully equipped to face challenges of tomorrow in collaboration with our expert team.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Gale Force Construction, Inc.No Reviews16706 Bayview Dr., Sunset Beach, CA
We specializes in residential and commercial construction throughout California. Most of our projects center around new construction, and remodeling and renovations, but we also work on custom projects. Our clients know us as reliable, hardworking professionals who are knowledgeable and easy to work with.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Home Pro RemodelingNo Reviews8375 Ventura Blvd #378, Tarzana, CA
Here at Home Pro Green Remodeling, our team of highly skilled, certified, and creative professionals are committed to providing the highest quality of workmanship, reliability, experience, and customer satisfaction. Our team consists of fully licensed, bonded and insured architects, interior designers, master carpenters and other service technicians who always strive on exceeding our customers’ expectations.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Home Remodeling CenterNo Reviews
Jenkins ConstructionNo Reviews108 South Cedar Avenue, Englewood, CA
General contractor we do windows ,kitchens bathrooms residential contractingRead MoreSee Full Profile
K@J ConstructionNo ReviewsNorth Hollywood, North hollywood, CA
MJ Home DevelopmentNo Reviews6546 Hollywood Blvd #215, Los Angeles, CA
Prime Home ImprovementNo Reviews22222 sherman way 101, canoga park, CA
Prime Home Improvement is dedicated to providing the best services possible. We will guide you through the whole process, and you can trust in the expertise of our staff that your project will be handled with care.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Treeium IncNo Reviews5352 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Suite 200, Valley Village, CA
Treeium is a general contracting company with over 26 years of experience, which specializes in green home remodeling. We believe that change starts from the inside out, and that the home is a great place to start. For every need there is a green solution and this is why we offer remodeling services that help our customers create their dream homes in an efficient, sustainable, healthy way for both their families and the planet. Whether you have a small project on your hands, are looking to remodel your kitchen or bathroom, or need an entire home renovation, Treeium has the expertise and passion to help you do it in a way that’s smart, efficient and sustainable, so your home will not only look good, but will also be healthier for you, the planet and your wallet. Thank you for trusting Treeium with your home improvement dreams!Read MoreSee Full Profile
Trusted Home Contractors IncNo Reviews18550 Burbank Blvd Suite #101, Tarzana, CA
Trusted Home Contractors has been providing excellence in the home remodeling field since 1975. Our services include Exterior Painting, Vinyl Siding, Windows,Sunroom, Patios and Patio Enclosures, Roof Replacement,. Our goal is to help you achieve your goal at a very competitive cost. Remodeling done affordable.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Venetian Builders Inc.No Reviews6308 Woodman Ave, Van Nuys, CA
At Venetian Builders we understands that everything involved in the remodeling process must be of the highest caliber. We also believe that home remodeling should be an enjoyable experience. By working closely with our builders, you get to see just how high the standards we hold ourselves to really are. What sets Venetian Builders apart from other general contractors is the scope of our services and extensive experience of our staff. From living room renovation to an additional kitchen, bathroom, or even an entirely new room addition to your house, we can design and build it from the ground up and work diligently and relentlessly to make sure our projects realize the dreams of our clients.Read MoreSee Full Profile
A I D Home Remodeling, Inc.6800 Owensmouth Avenue, Canoga Park, CA
Andrew Coates Construction44709 North Date Avenue, Lancaster, CA
Bull Construction12446 Sierra View Street, Boron, CA
Duarte Building and Construction, Inc.21543 Gaff Court, Saugus, CA
K@J Construction And Design, Inc.7633 Varna Avenue, Unit H, North Hollywood, CA
LGZ Construction Co.19004 Dennis Street, Adelanto, CA
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838Lancaster, CA 08/19/2017
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Bathroom(s), Addition
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Bathroom, Addition
- Notes: New countertops for kitchen, installation of double oven, handles for cabinet doors. New countertops for bathrooms, handles for cabinet doors. Patio addition with cover.
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838Lancaster, CA 07/31/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Kitchen, Bathroom, Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Kitchen, Bathroom(s)
Remodel Multiple Rooms
Average Project Cost: $62,838Lancaster, CA 07/13/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Other room(s)
- Select the rooms that will be part of your remodel. Laundry room
- Notes: need the laundry room
Top Reviewed Pros
Huerta Construction and Remodeling(1)
Huerta Construction and Remodeling received a 5-star review from Cristy C. Huerta Construction and Remodeling completed the home remodeling project on Apr 4, 2018.Read More
Lancaster Home Remodeling
Remodeling multiple rooms, as opposed to an individual room, is quickly becoming the norm rather than the exception. As opposed to a specific sink issue where you might call a plumber or a carpet repair where you might call a flooring contractor, renovating multiple rooms demands expertise across the board. To no surprise, major renovation projects are very popular in Lancaster right now. Luckily, we’ve found the top home remodeling contractors near you!
Major Renovation Costs In Lancaster
As you browse our home remodeling companies, it’s always a good to have a rough idea of local costs. As opposed to individual projects, remodeling multiple rooms means various costs across the home. Fortunately, we researched average home renovation prices for various rooms Lancaster, as well as in Hemet, Redlands, Temecula, Murrieta, and Victorville.
- Lancaster Kitchen Remodeling Cost: $30,000 - $40,000
- Lancaster Bathroom Remodeling Cost: $9,000 - $20,000
- Lancaster Flooring Cost: $2,000 - $6,000
- Lancaster Wall Cost: $1,000 - $8,000
- Lancaster Basement Remodeling Cost: $18,000 - $24,000
- Lancaster Garage Remodeling Cost: $13,000 - $23,000
- Lancaster Living/Dining Room Remodeling Cost: $5,000 - $15,000
As you can see, you have plenty of options when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. All in all, the total cost to remodel multiple rooms in Lancaster ranges between $70,000 and $110,000.
Lancaster Home Remodeling Trends
Now that you know where to remodel, you have to consider how you’re going to design your dream home. No matter what, always think about personal taste first. After all, you’re the one living in your home, using your bathroom and spending time in your kitchen.
Nonetheless, it’s always a good idea to know how others in the area are remodeling. After analyzing popular multiple room projects in Lancaster, as well as in Hemet, Redlands, Temecula, Murrieta, and Victorville, the following trends stood out:
- Colorful Kitchens: Black and white will always be in vogue, but bright and lively kitchens are popping up across Lancaster, CA. Whether it’s the backsplash, counters or your appliances, put some color into it.
- Technology Integration: Whether in the bathroom, garage, kitchen or living room, technology is being integrated across the home. Make your life easier by installing some “smart” additions.
- Inside-Out Living: We’re lucky to get mostly blue skies in Lancaster throughout the year. To no surprise, more local homeowners are amplifying their outdoors and extending their living spaces outside. After all, why stay inside when you can lie comfortably on a couch outside!
- Open Concepts: Whether you have a large home or small, open concepts are in and that trend is not going away anytime soon. Make your life easier and less stressful by knocking down a few walls.
- Smart Storage: We all need more storage. Fortunately, whether in the kitchen, bathroom or mudroom, Lancaster homeowners are insisting their remodeling contractors add additional storage options all around the house.
How To Save Money On Your Lancaster Renovation
By now, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford such an expensive home remodel. Luckily, just like most remodeling projects, there are ways to shed some costs and lower that final Lancaster home renovation bill.
- Keep Load-Bearing Walls: These walls carry a lot of weight and as such, are very expensive to remove. Try to design around the wall.
- Do Not Change Kitchen or Bathroom Layout: Many assume it’s cheap to move a refrigerator from one side of the room to the other. However, if there’s no outlet near your desired location, how will it cool? If you’re changing your kitchen or bathroom layout, make sure the necessary electrical and plumbing are already set up. If you have to move either, your home remodeling budget will go up.
- Buy Materials Yourself: Certain contractors can get bulk discounts on some materials, but many materials are available at your local hardware store. Save your contractor a trip, and yourself cash, by buying your own materials.
- Choose Local Materials: Certain materials, such as Maple and Cypress wood, are sourced from the East Coast. Since they have to travel farther, your custom floors may cost more. As such, choose materials that are sourced in California or along the West Coast.
- Interview Multiple Contractors: Remodeling companies were not created equal. One pro who has been in the business for one year may charge less than a 20-year veteran. Others may charge more because they know their quality is superior. No matter the case, it pays to interview at least three pros to ensure you find the right home remodel contractor for your project.
How To Find The Right Lancaster Contractor
Speaking of interviews, there are certain questions you need answers to before signing on that dotted line. Below are a few common questions homeowners in Lancaster ask before hiring any major renovation contractor:
- Are you licensed and do you have Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation? If so, may I have a copy?
- When are payments due?
- Will I need to move out?
- Do you give written warranties?
- Can I see your recent reviews?
- Have you done similar projects and can I see the results?
- Once the project begins, what will I need to do?
Lancaster Home Renovation Financing
Very few projects are inexpensive. If you’re worried about the costs, you’re not alone. Many Lancaster residents require financing when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms. Just like a loan, you have a few options when it comes to financing.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the major home remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the remodel.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to a Lancaster contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller projects, but these loans carry high interest rates.
Lancaster Contractor Licensing
No matter what project you’re undertaking, make sure your Lancaster contractor is licensed and insured. In fact, it’s the law that all CA contractors charging at least $500 for their home remodeling work require a license.
The California Contractors State License Board (CSLB) licenses contractors in 43 different trades. So, when it comes to remodeling multiple rooms, your contractor must be licensed.
Find A Remodeling Contractor In Lancaster
Big remodeling projects are scary, but after looking over all reviews and information above, you have what it takes to embark on a successful home remodel. As such, let us help you find the best home remodeling companies in Lancaster.