Find the best solar contractors today!
Top Solar Panel Companies in Olivehurst
All Phase Solar IncNo Reviews8317 Seeno Avenue, Placer, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Carl R Lee CorporationNo ReviewsAll of California, San Francisco, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
Sunrise SolarNo Reviews3189 fitzerald rd, rancho cordova, CA
Sunrise Solar is a local solar installer based out of Rancho Cordova, CA. The members of our ownership have proudly served the city and surrounding areas for the past 50 years. As of 2008, Sunrise Solar has served the Sacramento area with quality and affordable solar installations. We are family owned, quality focused and customer driven. We are licensed, board certified and fully insured in BOTH Roofing AND Solar. We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating. What sets us apart is the attention to detail we pay to your roof while installing your solar system. We have an impeccable installation record Our management team is headed by Tod Marston and Dave Mead, who have both been involved in the roofing business for over 30 years. Every project is personally reviewed by either member, so your project is guaranteed to have been reviewed with professionals with experience.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Auburn Solar4458 Grass Valley Highway, Auburn, CA
B Green, LLC1597 Cole Blvd Ste 300, Golden, CO
California Green Energy ConstructionPO Box 257, Chicago Park, CA
Energy Savings Califonia1024 Iron Point Road, Folsom, CA
Hooked on Solar, Inc.820 Sterling Parkway, Suite 70, Lincoln, CA
Ilum Solar820 26th Street, Unit 6, Sacramento, CA
J R Putman, Inc.11330 Sunrise Park Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA
Light It Up Solar & Electric3080 Thorntree Drive, Unit 75, Chico, CA
One NRG5537 Hillsdale Boulevard, Sacramento, CA
Plan It Solar, Inc.563 Idaho Maryland Road, Grass Valley, CA
RCI Solar Electric27487 Kennefick Road, Galt, CA
Skylink Solar, Inc.3137 Swetzer Road, Loomis, CA
Solar Energy Installers1601 N. Sepulveda Blvd #227, HQ in Manhattan Beach, CA
SST Construction, LLC2731 Citrus Road, Suite D, Rancho Cordova, CA
Sunworks United, Inc.1010 Winding Creek Road, Roseville, CA
Ulrich Energy & Solar5940 Mariposa Avenue, Citrus Heights, CA
Get free estimates from local solar contractors
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Olivehurst, CA 03/23/2018
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Olivehurst, CA 03/17/2018
Install Electric Solar Panels
Average Project Cost: $22,876Olivehurst, CA 03/08/2018
Olivehurst Solar Panel Installation
More solar panels have been installed in California than any other state in the country. In fact , according to the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA), more than 4.8 Million CA homes already have solar panels installed and that number is only going to go up in the coming years. Furthermore, considering that solar energy prices in Modesto, Stockton, Antioch, Vacaville, and Lincoln have decreased more than 60% in the last five years, it make sense why more Olivehurst homeowners are moving from traditional electricity to solar panels for the home.
Olivehurst Solar Energy Return On Investment (ROI)
The average cost to install solar panels in Olivehurst is approximately $21,000. While that number is expected to go down (considering solar takes up only 14% of the state’s electricity), sadly, solar panel jobs in Olivehurst cost a bit more than the national average. New solar panel projects, across the country, start at $17,000.
Nonetheless, unlike other states or cities that don’t see as much as sun as Olivehurst, Golden State homeowners save quite a bit of money when they install solar panels. In fact, Olivehurst homeowners can save nearly $11,000 over 20 years after hiring a solar panel company. In fact, solar panel installers say the panels can cut monthly electric bills by 50% to 90%.
As you can see, researching solar panel companies in Olivehurst is not only the right decision now, but it’s a smart decision for years to come.
Olivehurst Solar Energy Financing & Rebates
Unlike a small plumbing job, $21,000 is a steep price for something you can’t visualize day in and day out. Fortunately, there are plenty of rebates and tax incentives the Golden State offers, both on the state and city level. Furthermore, there are various financing options all Olivehurst homeowners can take advantage of, if you need.
Tax Incentives & Other Rebates for Olivehurst Homeowners
- Federal Tax Credits for Solar Energy Systems: 30% of the total cost. This credit is good through Dec. 31, 2019.
- Sell Extra Energy: Electric companies in Olivehurst will actually pay you for that excess energy.
- California Solar Initiative (CSI) Rebates: The CSI Program pays solar consumers an incentive based on system performance. You can choose a lump-sum payment or monthly payments. The Expected Performance-Based Buydown (EPBB) is the upfront incentive available only for smaller systems. See more at Go Solar California.
- California Property Tax Exclusion for Solar Energy Systems: The solar energy equipment does not add value to your home and therefore, should not be included on your tax bill.
Believe it or not, there are plenty of other CA tax incentives for all new solar panels. See if you quality for additional rebates at energy.gov.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the solar panel installation.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Olivehurst contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller solar energy projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
Olivehurst Solar Panel Licensing
It may not be required in all states, but any contractor installing solar panels in Olivehurst needs to obtain a few solar licenses:
- California Solar Contractors’ License: C-46 or C-10 OR
- A/B General Building Contractors’ License: Plus education requirements
As such, no matter what solar energy project you’re considering, make sure your solar panel installer has one of the licenses mentioned above.