Find the best bathroom remodeling contractors today!
Browse Our Directory of Additions & Remodels Pros
Top Bathroom Remodel Contractors in Vacaville
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)Fairfax & Woodbridge Offices, Fairfax, VA
Free, No Obligation Estimates for Window, Entry/Sliding Doors, Roofing, and Siding Replacement, And the pricing is good for a year! 50+ years of experience and an expert team! Outstanding Products & Pricing, Service & Warranties CALL NOW (888) 387-0882 for More Information on our Spring Specials!Read MoreSee Full Profile
LU Construction(2)39899 Balentine Dr, Newark, CA
CA Home Remodeling, Renovations, Home Improvements and Construction Services by L U Construction. We have built our excellent reputation over the years by putting our hearts and passion into every project we take on. We treat every project as if we are working on our own homes. Perfection is the standard practice when we take on a project and complete satisfaction is what we expect and guarantee.Read MoreSee Full Profile
A+ Construction ProNo Reviews1554 Juliesse Ave. Suite F, Sacramento, CA
Ernst is considered to be a true founder of A+ Construction Pro Company. Though his motherland was Europe, all important changes in his life happened in America where he has emigrated in 1923. Being a carpenter he started to teach this skill his son Philip. The father gave him all his knowledge and professional secrets in home improving work. Then Philip continued this business by opening a building firm in California in 1994. After a lot of time, Philip’s son Vlad became the main contractor of the firm A+ Construction Pro in Bay Area. He has held this position since 2005. His father still controls the activity of the company and comes there every day to be sure everything is well. Home improving work became a true family business that allows making significant profits. Moreover, it is the work they really love and know how to do it at the highest level.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Everlast Construction,INCNo Reviews1941 Oak Park Blvd #70 Pleasant Hill, Pleasant Hill, CA
Today, companies must overcome increasing challenges to meet customer needs and create shareholder values. These challenges are not just due to more difficult economic times. They result from increased competitive pressures and complexities in delivering a quality product. Companies must offer differentiated products at competitive prices in an ever-shorter amount of time. They need an extended team and design partner that can be trusted to deliver quality solutions on time. We provide complete REMODELING services that meet all your hardware design needs. Our services range from system architecture to design to development to testing and to sustaining. We take pride in our technical capabilities to complete and customize any project no matter how complex the requirements may be. Moreover, we have the design methodologies to ensure consistent quality designs resulting in lower total cost of ownership for our clients. Everlast construction 3 step process Design Products and Materials Construction Techniques Why Green Home? Energy Efficiency Good Indoor Air Quality Non-Toxic, Sustainable and/or Recycled Materials Save Money on Your Energy and Water Bills Reduced Maintenance Costs Increased Home Value Healthier Living Spaces A Healthier Planet and Better Future for AllRead MoreSee Full Profile
HK DesignNo Reviews111 Deer Run Ln N, Napa, CA
“MIXING MODERN AND TIMELESS ELEMENTS EFORTLESSLY. FINDING BALANCE BETWEEN ASTETIC AND FUNCTIONALITY.” HK Design is owned and directed by Hannah Kathryn. With almost 10 years in the business Hannah works hands on with each of her projects using her trusted contacts to ensure the best quality of work for her clients in every aspect. HK Design offers a large range of services from full room makeovers to designing small or large full remodels of interiors. Hannah excels in custom furniture design, space planning, CAD drawings, window coverings, colour consultations and accessorizing. Hannah prides herself on collaborating with her clients to channel their vision. Whether you need a few hours of her time or to have her generate a project's full scope of design, she is always up for the challenge .Hannah Kathryn Design practices sustainability and focuses on working with what you already own whenever possible and salvaging materials from the area. Offering our clients multiple solutions for their design problems and ensuring her clients visions come through to the fullest.Read MoreSee Full Profile
Superb Builders Inc.No Reviews333 Market Street Suite #1300, San Francisco, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
XRQ General ContractorsNo Reviews3600 Allison Drive, Roseville, CARead MoreSee Full Profile
A B M R Property Solutions411 Marina Boulevard, Fairfield, CA
Alpha Construction1305 Crane Drive, Suisun City, CA
Capital Bay Construction, Inc.6601 Thomas Drive, North Highlands, CA
Korifi Construction, Inc.821 Texas Street, Fairfield, CA
Petkus Brothers4760 Rocklin Road, Rocklin, CA
Quality First Home Improvement, Inc.6545 Sunrise Boulevard, Suite 202, Citrus Heights, CA
Remodel Ninjas461 Markham Avenue Unit A, Vacaville, CA
Rocco Redevelopment, Inc.1600 Starr Drive, Suite C, Yuba City, CA
Sears Home ImprovementServing You Locally, Headquartered in Chicago, IL
Get free estimates from local addition & remodel contractors
Average Project Cost: $5,720Vacaville, CA 08/17/2017
- Toilet I want a new toilet
- Shower / Bath I want a new shower or bath
- What is your time frame for completion? I'm flexible
- Cabinets / Vanity I want new cabinets or vanity
- Sinks I want a new sink(s)
- Would you like to keep the existing floor plan? I would like to keep existing floor plan
- Flooring Leave flooring as-is
- Where are you in the planning process? I'm still planning
- Countertops I want new countertops
Average Project Cost: $5,720Vacaville, CA 09/13/2017
- What type of remodeling project is this? Bathroom
- What changes will be included in this remodel? Floorplan, Shower / Bath
- Notes: Need handicap access ; tub out and walk-in shower. Entry door moved about 3ft left to allow access with wheelchair. Might require taking out hall closet wall.
Average Project Cost: $5,720VACAVILLE, CA 08/08/2017
- Are you updating the cabinets or vanity? Yes
- Are you replacing the countertops? Yes
- Are you changing the current floor plan? No
- What is the current status of this project? In planning stage
- Are you replacing, moving or adding a sink? Yes
- Are you moving or replacing a shower or bathtub? Yes
- When would you like to start your project? Timing is flexible
- Are you replacing, moving or adding a toilet? No
- Are you replacing the flooring? Yes
Top Reviewed Pros
YOUR Remodeling Company(2)
YOUR Remodeling Company received a 5-star review from nomnomnom c. YOUR Remodeling Company completed the home remodeling project on Nov 11, 2016.Read More
Vacaville Bathroom Remodeling
Homeowner confidence is rising, especially in Vacaville. One of the first rooms many homeowners choose to remodel is the bathroom. In fact, compared to other regions of the country, according to the Home Improvement Research Institute, more homeowners in Lincoln, Sacramento, Manteca, Vallejo, and Stockton are planning some bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel, addition or other home renovation in the next five years! Given all the data, it’s no wonder you’re researching Vacaville bathroom remodeling companies to complete your next bathroom renovation project.
Vacaville Bathroom Remodel Return On Investment (ROI)
The average bathroom remodeling cost in Vacaville is $13,000. As you might expect, bathroom remodeling and bathroom addition jobs in Vacaville are a bit more expensive than the national average. The average cost of a bathroom remodel, across the nation, is approximately $9,000.
However, according to Remodeling’s Cost Vs. Value report, Vacaville homeowners can recoup between 60% and 75% of that cost when you sell your home. The national average hovers between 57% and 66%. Therefore, hiring local bathroom remodeling contractors is not only a smart decision now, but in the future as well.
Vacaville Bathroom Renovation Financing
As you saw above, Vacaville and CA bathroom remodeling prices are not light. Many homeowners require financing for medium to large-sized projects, including bathroom renovations. Fortunately, you have a few options when it comes to home financing your bathroom remodel:
- Home Equity Loan: Just like a normal mortgage, but for a renovation. They contain fixed interest rates.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC): Loans in stages. Good if making big payments to Vacaville contractor in stages. HELOC’s carry adjustable interest rates.
- Refinance Mortgage: Essentially, raising your mortgage the amount you owe for the bathroom remodel.
- FHA 203(K) Mortgage: Refinance and create a new loan at the same time. Loan is based on estimated value after the renovation.
- Energy-Efficient Mortgages (EEMs): Credits a home's energy efficiency in the mortgage itself. A home energy rater conducts a home energy rating before financing is approved. This rating verifies that your home is energy efficient.
- Personal Loan or Line of Credit: Good for smaller bathroom projects. Personal loans carry high interest rates.
Vacaville Contractor Licensing
While it is not required in all states, anyone who is hired to perform any bathroom work in Vacaville, CA valued at $500 or more must hold a current, valid license from the California Contractors State License Board (CSLB).
The CSLB licenses contractors in 43 different classifications, ranging from general contracting to electrical, plumbing and many more!
Therefore, whether you’re about to embark on a sink installation, bathroom countertop repair, toilet replacement or various other bathroom remodeling projects, make sure your bathroom remodel contractor holds a valid license.