Local Lawn Aeration Service
To bring out the best in your lawn, consider aeration, a process where a professional lawn aeration service makes small holes in the soil to allow more efficient absorption of water and nutrients. It prevents the soil from becoming so solid and compact that nothing can get through to nourish it. Not all lawns need aeration, but yours may be a candidate if it gets a lot of foot traffic, which can contribute to soil compaction. For best results, hire a professional lawn aeration service.
When you're ready, ImproveNet can connect you with the top lawn aeration companies near you.
How to Find the Best Lawn Aeration Service Near You
Finding the best grass aerator for your needs requires plenty of research as well as an understanding of what your price range is for the job. Start by learning how aeration works so you can ask informed questions when interviewing lawn aeration companies. By researching estimated timelines and projected overall costs, you'll be able to accurately evaluate the estimates a lawn aeration company provides.
When seeking qualified lawn aeration companies, ask around for recommendations or look online for local reviews. Search both for testimonials and complaints to get a better idea of a company's overall performance. When you've decided on a few top choices, contact each for an estimate and ask plenty of questions to help determine the best fit. If you're on a tight budget, cost may be the deciding factor, so determine what you want to spend before you start considering lawn contractors.
When choosing a local lawn aeration service, ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- Can you provide references?
- What kind of licenses and certifications do you have?
- How much do you charge per square foot?
- How much do you charge for labor?
- When are you available?
- Can I help with the project to lower the overall cost?
- Will this be cheaper to do closer to winter?
Lawn Aeration Cost
The cost to aerate a lawn depends on several factors, including the size of the lawn and the hourly rate for labor the lawn aeration service charges. Most lawn aeration contractors charge by the square foot, with an overall range of somewhere between $0.10 and $0.35 per square foot, for a total cost of $75 and $200 for an average-sized yard. You'll pay extra if you want the contractor to fertilize your lawn at the same time, which typically costs between $15 and $25 per square foot. To keep your lawn aerated, utilize top-notch lawn aeration companies via ImproveNet.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
100% of homeowners would recommend
"We hired Rocksolid Landscapes to do a spring clean-up of our yard. ..."Read More
- Contractor services
60% of homeowners would recommend
"He takes care of my lawn"Read More
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me