Lawn Fertilization Near Me
Even if you water your lawn regularly, you may still need to help it thrive, something you can do by applying lawn fertilizer. Fertilizer can boost grass growth, bring a dying lawn back to life and improve its overall health and appearance. For the best results, hire a professional lawn fertilizer service to help you decide which type of fertilizer is best for your grass. Plus, a landscaper can customize your fertilizer so it's as effective and efficient as possible for your lawn.
When you're ready, use ImproveNet to find the top lawn fertilizer companies near you.
How to Find the Best Lawn Fertilizing Service Near You
Applying lawn fertilizer is a complex process that requires knowing what type of fertilizer to use for specific needs and certain types of lawns. It also requires understanding how to combine the chemicals just right and how to spread them across the lawn. When choosing the best lawn fertilizer company for your needs, ask for recommendations and look below for ratings and testimonials or complaints from previous clients. You can learn a lot by looking at each company's website, including things such as if they use environmentally-friendly products.
Do a little research to determine what kind of fertilizer you prefer and what sounds like the best choice for your lawn. When narrowing down your list of candidates, look for companies that offer free estimates to give you a better idea of what you can expect to pay. This also gives you another way to compare companies and to ensure you're getting the best deal you can.
When choosing between fertilizing companies near you, ask the following questions:
- Will you provide a free estimate?
- How long have you been in business?
- Can you provide references and photos of previous work?
- How much do you charge?
- What kinds of fertilizer do you use, and how many choices do you offer?
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- When can you start and how long will it take?
Lawn Fertilization Cost
The cost of hiring a lawn fertilizer service depends on several factors, including how large your yard is and what kind of fertilizer you use. You'll pay not only for the fertilizer itself, but also for labor. This means that the hourly rate a lawn fertilizer company charges influences the overall cost. You can expect to pay anywhere from $0.08 to $0.44 per square foot to have your lawn professionally treated. Labor costs can range anywhere from a little over $12 per hour for a general handyman to $61 per hour for an expert or master gardener.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
- 6 years in business
100% of homeowners would recommend
"MGM was the quickest to respond & meet with me immediately after we..."Read More
- Contractor services
90% of homeowners would recommend
"Jose is a great guy and works hard to provide excellent service."Read More
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me