Hardwood Floor Repair Contractors Near Me
Hardwood floors are durable, but years of abuse from strollers, kids, guests, toys and more can scratch or even crack your beautiful wood floors. Despite what some may say, you can repair your wood floors and avoid a costly hardwood flooring replacement. Fortunately, there are a few reputable hardwood floor repair companies near you.
Compare reviews, portfolios, experience and more from the group of hardwood flooring repair contractors below. When you’re ready, ImproveNet can connect you with the top wood flooring repair services near you.
How to Find the Best Hardwood Flooring Repair Companies Near You
As you can see below, there is plenty of wood flooring companies near your city. Numerous flooring specialists are listed to ensure you get the best possible hardwood flooring repair bid.
As you talk with various hardwood floor repair contractors (in person), you’ll quickly realize that most have different price points and repair tactics. Some hardwood flooring specialists only work on certain types of wood, while other floor repair pros work on all wood types. Some hardwood floor repair companies only work in single-family homes, while other flooring contractors work on condos and rentals. Some charge $50 per hour and others charge $300 per hour.
Clearly, it pays to invite all potential hardwood floor repair contractors to your home and see the damage. As they look at the damaged hardwood, ask them the following questions to ensure you’re getting the best possible flooring contractor for your wood floor repair job.
- How long have you worked on hardwood floors?
- Do you have before and after pictures of other hardwood floor repairs you’ve completed?
- What are the possible solutions for my hardwood flooring repair?
- Why should I hire you over another hardwood floor repair company?
- When can you fix my hardwood floor?
- Do I need to be home during the hardwood flooring repair?
- Do you accept check, credit card or forms of online payment? If not, will you reduce your hardwood flooring repair estimate for all cash?
- Can you provide me with a detailed estimate going over all steps of the wood floor repair?
- Is there anything else you need to know about my wood floor repair project?
Hardwood Floor Repair Cost
Sometimes, instead of fixing a plank, hardwood flooring repair services refinish it, which brings about its own costs. However, if they choose to repair the wood without refinishing, expect to pay at most $500. Most hardwood floor repairs cost less than $300.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
- 9 years in business
100% of homeowners would recommend
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me