Fireplace Contractors Near Me
A fireplace is an additional heat source for your home, but it adds charm and ambiance, too, making any space feel cozy and comforting. Whether you want a wood-burning, gas or electric fireplace, it's crucial you look for experienced and qualified fireplace installation contractors. Professional fireplace installation companies near you can help you decide which type of fireplace best meets your needs and can install your new fireplace quickly, efficiently and safely.
When you're ready, ImproveNet can connect you with the top fireplace builders near you.
How to Find the Best Fireplace Installers Near You
When choosing a fireplace installation company, start by doing plenty of research and determining your goals for the project. For example, what kind of a budget do you have? How quickly do you need the project finished? Do you know what kind of fireplace you want or do you want the fireplace contractor to help you decide? Take time to identify your priorities, and then start compiling a list of your top choices of fireplace installation companies who can do the job while keeping to your budget.
Ask around for recommendations or turn to the Internet to find fireplace installers who have the kind of qualifications and experience you're seeking. Check out what previous customers have said about them on online (or below), and also check their rating with the Better Business Bureau. Then, contact a few of the top contenders to ask for an estimate and learn more about them.
When evaluating fireplace installers near you, ask them the following questions:
- Do you offer free estimates?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you only work with one type of fireplace or all?
- What licenses and certifications do you have?
- Are you bonded and insured?
- Can you provide references and examples of past work?
- What kind of guarantee do you offer?
- How much do you charge per hour?
- When can you start and how long will it take?
Fireplace Installation Cost
The cost of fireplace installation varies widely based on a number of factors including the size of the fireplace you want, the type of materials used to create it and the complexity of the installation process. The cost can be as high as $10,000, but the typical range is usually between $1,236 and $2,516, with an average cost of around $2,100. Other factors that can have an impact on the cost include the hourly rate charged for labor, how long the installation process takes and factors involved with installing a fireplace in your geographic region. The cost can also vary if you’re installing a gas fireplace rather than a wood-burning or electric fireplace.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
We're sorry, we don't have any fireplace pros in the area but we might be able to match you with a professional from our network of partners. Try searching for a contractor with our matching tool by clicking the button below.
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me