Steel & Aluminum Siding Near Me
Aluminum is a popular siding material known for its durability and lightweight design. However, while aluminum siding resists cracks and bends, it can be easily dented or scratched. If your metal house siding is in need of a small repair or you’re looking for a full aluminum or steel siding installation, it’s time to call a professional. Fortunately, ImproveNet can connect you with the top metal siding contractors near you.
How to Find the Best Metal Siding Companies Near You
An exterior steel siding contractor has the skill and experience to recognize and address any issues, such as rust and other signs of damage or they can install any necessary components like a water-resistant layer. In particular, aluminum siding can expand or contract and potentially create leaks. When researching potential siding contractors, it’s important to keep in mind that, depending on the size of your house, a repair or installation could take a few days. You’ll also have to consider the types of tools that the siding company will need to complete the job, which can increase your overall cost.
With this in mind, aluminum siding is, as mentioned, a cost-effective siding option to install or repair. Looking for an experienced siding contractor who can repair or install your aluminum or steel siding correctly will avoid costly repairs in the future. You can start your search by browsing businesses online, and then pick a contractor based on your budget and timeline. When speaking with potential siding contractors, ask them the following questions. Their answers should help you narrow down your search.
- How long have you installed metal siding?
- How much will the repair or installation cost?
- Why are you a better siding contractor than others near me?
- Do you have any references?
- Can I see examples of your previous metal siding work?
- Is aluminum or steel siding better?
- How long will the project take?
- Do you provide written estimates?
- What do I need to do to before you start the siding replacement?
Metal House Siding Costs
The average cost to have metal siding installed on a large home is $6,000 to $12,000. This number is influenced by the amount of materials used as well as the geographic location of where you live. The maximum cost of materials for 500 square feet of aluminum siding is $3,300, and the minimum is $2,500. Installation costs $3 to $5 per square foot, and some contractors will charge up to $200 for the tools to complete the job. The average cost to install metal siding is anywhere between $5,461 and $9,268. If you are looking to have your siding repaired, then you can expect to pay much less than a full installation. The average cost for a siding repair ranges from $316 to $604.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
100% of homeowners would recommend
"Logan was a pleasure to work with. He successfully installed an antique..."Read More
- Contractor services
- 29 years in business
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me