Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services 20147
- 3 years in business
"Excellent company I would use again or recommend to another person or..."Read More
Steel & Aluminum Siding Near Me
Aluminum is a popular siding material known for its durability and lightweight design. However, while aluminum siding resists cracks and bends, it can be easily dented or scratched. If your metal house siding is in need of a small repair or you’re looking for a full aluminum or steel siding installation, it’s time to call a professional. Fortunately, ImproveNet can connect you with the top metal siding contractors near you.
How to Find the Best Metal Siding Companies Near You
An exterior steel siding contractor has the skill and experience to recognize and address any issues, such as rust and other signs of damage or they can install any necessary components like a water-resistant layer. In particular, aluminum siding can expand or contract and potentially create leaks. When researching potential siding contractors, it’s important to keep in mind that, depending on the size of your house, a repair or installation could take a few days. You’ll also have to consider the types of tools that the siding company will need to complete the job, which can increase your overall cost.
With this in mind, aluminum siding is, as mentioned, a cost-effective siding option to install or repair. Looking for an experienced siding contractor who can repair or install your aluminum or steel siding correctly will avoid costly repairs in the future. You can start your search by browsing businesses online, and then pick a contractor based on your budget and timeline. When speaking with potential siding contractors, ask them the following questions. Their answers should help you narrow down your search.
- How long have you installed metal siding?
- How much will the repair or installation cost?
- Why are you a better siding contractor than others near me?
- Do you have any references?
- Can I see examples of your previous metal siding work?
- Is aluminum or steel siding better?
- How long will the project take?
- Do you provide written estimates?
- What do I need to do to before you start the siding replacement?
Metal House Siding Costs
The average cost to have metal siding installed on a large home is $6,000 to $12,000. This number is influenced by the amount of materials used as well as the geographic location of where you live. The maximum cost of materials for 500 square feet of aluminum siding is $3,300, and the minimum is $2,500. Installation costs $3 to $5 per square foot, and some contractors will charge up to $200 for the tools to complete the job. The average cost to install metal siding is anywhere between $5,461 and $9,268. If you are looking to have your siding repaired, then you can expect to pay much less than a full installation. The average cost for a siding repair ranges from $316 to $604.
Other Top Pros Near You
- Holiday Lighting
- Additions & Remodels
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Carpet Cleaning
- Decks & Patios
- Drywall & Insulation
- Glass & Mirrors
- Home Safety
- Home Security
- Home Theater
- Home Builder
- Home Inspectors
- Junk Removal
- Painting & Staining
- Pest Removal
- Snow Removal
- Swimming Pools
- Testing & Abatement
- Tile & Stone
- Tree Removal
All Top Pros Near You
Concrete & Asphalt
- Carpet Installation Near Me
- Carpet Repair Near Me
- Floor Tile Installation Contractors Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Repair Near Me
- Laminate Floor Installation Near Me
- Tile Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Flooring Installation Near Me
- Wood Flooring Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Copper Gutter Installers Near Me
- Copper Gutter Repair Near Me
- Gutter Cleaners Near Me
- Gutter Cover Installation Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Installers Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Repair Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Installers Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Repair Near Me
- Wood Gutter Installers Near Me
- Wood Gutter Repair Near Me
- Drain Cleaners Near Me
- Gas Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbing Repairs Near Me
- Sewer Cleaning Near Me
- Sewer Main Services Near Me
- Sump Pump Service Near Me
- Tankless Water Heater Near Me
- Water Heater Service Near Me
- Water Softener Installation Near Me
- Water Softener Repair Near Me
- Water Treatment Installers Near Me
- Water Treatment Repair Near Me
- Well Pump Service Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Flat Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Flat Roofing Repair Contractors Near Me
- Metal Roof Installers Near Me
- Metal Roof Repair Near Me
- Roof Cleaning Near Me
- Roof Installers Near Me
- Roof Repair Near Me
- Seal Roofing Company Near Me
- Slate Roofing Installers Near Me
- Slate Roofing Repair Near Me
- Tile Roof Installers Near Me
- Tile Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roofers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Installation Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Repair Near Me
- Gunite Pool Builders Near Me
- Gunite Pool Repair Near Me
- Pool Cleaners Near Me
- Pool Liner Installers Near Me
- Pool Liner Repair Near Me
- Pool Maintenance Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Installation Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Repair Near Me