Brick & Stone Siding Installation & Repair Companies Near Me
Brick siding is one of the most durable materials you can choose, and offers a beautiful, classic look to your home. When looking for a more unique exterior, a popular combination is brick and stone. Stone siding is strong, durable and meant to protect the home from inclement weather. Should your brick or stone siding need repair or you’re looking to install these materials, an experienced contractor can help. When you're ready, ImproveNet can connect you with top brick & stone siding companies near you.
How to Find the Best Exterior Siding Contractors Near You
Bricks are durable and can last 50 years or more but cost significantly more than wood siding. Brick siding upkeep is simple, which requires maintaining the grout, repairing bricks if they're cracked and cleaning them with water when necessary. Solid bricks are more stable during storms or earthquakes, and they're more resistant to termites. Another strong, durable siding option is stone. Stone siding can be combined with other materials or used alone. If your brick or stone siding needs repair or if you’re looking to install new siding, look for an experienced stone or brick contractor. When hiring a contractor, make sure they have experience working with brick or stone and make sure they fit into your budget. Read customer reviews online, ask any neighbors for recommendations and interview different contractors in person. Here are some questions you can ask potential siding installers:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How long have you been in the siding business? Do you work with other siding materials?
- How much will the siding repair or installation cost?
- What credentials do you have?
- Do you have any references from other homeowners near me?
- Can I see examples of your previous brick or stone siding work?
- How long will the project take?
- Do you provide written estimates?
- Are you experienced in cutting and laying patterns for masonry?
- What do I need to do to prepare my home?
Siding Near Me Costs
The cost of brick siding contractors varies and depends on where your home is located and what you need done. The installation cost for stone siding can fluctuate depending on what materials you use and the size of your house. Stone siding can be extremely expensive, so if your budget is tight, you may want to consider faux stone. You can expect new stone siding installation to cost around $4,000, more if the desired area is more than 500sf. You’ll also have to take labor and tools into consideration, which can run between $1,400 to $1,700 and $150 to $200, respectively.
Brick is one of the most expensive materials to install and work with, and the cost of materials can vary. The minimum cost for brick siding materials is $3.50 per square foot, and the maximum cost is $8.00 per square foot. There is also an installation cost, which depends on the contractor and the going rate in your location. The average cost to install brick siding on an entire house averages $3,500. The cost to repair siding is less than installation, with an average range of $316 to $604.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
- 16 years in business
90% of homeowners would recommend
"I chose Pinnacle after talking to many roofers. The team was fast,..."Read More
- Contractor services
- 4 years in business
20% of homeowners would recommend
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me