Stucco Siding Companies Near Me
Stucco is a popular plaster-like material that can give any home an attractive, southwestern appeal. It’s flexible and can be made into a variety of shapes and its strength makes it a popular choice for siding. Stucco homes are popular in warmer regions such as Nevada, California, Arizona, New Mexico and Florida where the right color will help the house stay cool. However, proper installation is key when choosing stucco, as an inexperienced siding contractor can result in ugly stucco which may cause imperfections.
If you’re considering any stucco project, ImproveNet can connect you with top stucco siding installation companies near you.
How to Find the Best Stucco Installers Near You
For the best results, you will need to find an experienced stucco contractor near you. Environmental factors can present challenges and installation can be affected by excessive humidity or heat. Use of a poor-quality product or inconsistency in adding the water to the cement can result in imperfections in your stucco. An experienced stucco installation contractor will be able to determine the best recommendations for your particular home and can ensure that any problems with materials or installation can be resolved quickly and without additional expenses. Repairing stucco can be difficult because of the unique color and textures of the material. Small repairs or other minor imperfections can typically be resolved easily, but if your damage is extensive, seek a stucco repair service that can assess your damage and provide a quote to repair your stucco siding.
With all this in mind, you’ll need to talk to a few siding contractors before choosing one for your job. Here are some questions to ask as they all see your home in person:
- How long have you been in the stucco business?
- What is your process for consulting and designing?
- Do you provide a written estimate?
- Do you have any references I can check?
- Can I see examples of your past work?
- How long is your warranty?
- Are the people doing the repairs employees or sub-contractors?
- What materials are you most experienced with? Do you work with other siding materials?
- Why should I choose you over another siding company?
Stucco Siding Costs
Depending on where you live, there are numerous color choices for stucco wall coatings, textures and colors, so your total stucco cost will reflect the combination that you chose. Stucco is one of the more expensive materials to use. The minimum cost for stucco siding is $3 per square foot to $8 per square foot. The total average siding installation costs are around $7,856, while repairs can be an average of $400-$600, depending on the size and type of damage. Requesting a quote from stucco installation or repair companies can help you find the right company within your budget.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me