Local Siding Companies
Vinyl siding is a popular choice for homes due to its remarkable strength and variety of color choices. If not installed properly or if damaged, vinyl siding can be subject to decay and bugs or moisture can begin to enter the home. When maintained, this material is designed to last from 20 to 40 years. When you’re ready to replace or repair, ImproveNet can help you find the top vinyl siding contractors near you.
How to Find Vinyl Siding Companies Near You
The right vinyl siding installer will be able to repair or replace your vinyl siding and prevent future problems, such as buckling, all while staying within your budget. When hiring a siding contractor, be sure to first ask your friends and family if they have had similar work done and would recommend the company. You can also check online reviews. Most important is to take the time to interview several vinyl siding contractors to pick the right one for your job. Here are some questions you should ask:
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How long will the repair or installation take?
- When can you start?
- Do you have any references from homeowners near me?
- What credentials do you carry?
- Do you carry a workmanship warranty?
- What is the company's track record for solving customer complaints?
- Are the siding installers employees or subcontractors?
- Do you provide a written estimate?
- What is the best way to get in touch with you?
- How do you accept payment?
Vinyl Siding Cost
Vinyl siding costs vary depending on what you’re having done on your home, the size of your home, where it’s located, labor and the materials used. For instance, liquid vinyl siding is a spray-on siding that was invented in 1985. Spraying vinyl on your home will cost less than installing regular vinyl panels, which can cost you from $3.50 per square foot to $7.50 per square foot. If you want to install more energy-efficient insulated vinyl siding, the cost ranges from an average minimum of $22 to $81 per square foot. Generally, with traditional vinyl siding, a thermal backing is applied prior to installation, and insulation is either blown into the walls or placed within the framing of the home. When insulated vinyl siding is manufactured, an insulating piece is placed behind the clapboard layer. It’s permanently adhered, so it fits in place. Most insulation comes in a 1.5” standard backing, so a thermal blanket is created to help keep cold air out and you’ll save money on heating costs. But, you can also save money on the entire job by having only the damaged siding repaired. Repairing your existing siding will cost from $60 to $1,800, with the average cost at $50.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services 20149
- 5 years in business
100% of homeowners would recommend
"Excellent value for the money. Quality materials used. Especially..."Read More
Other Top Pros Near You
- Additions & Remodels
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Carpet Cleaning
- Decks & Patios
- Drywall & Insulation
- Glass & Mirrors
- Home Security
- Home Theater
- Home Builder
- Home Inspectors
- Junk Removal
- Painting & Staining
- Pest Removal
- Snow Removal
- Swimming Pools
- Testing & Abatement
- Tile & Stone
- Tree Removal
All Top Pros Near You
Concrete & Asphalt
- Carpet Installation Near Me
- Carpet Repair Near Me
- Floor Tile Installation Contractors Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Repair Near Me
- Laminate Floor Installation Near Me
- Tile Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Flooring Installation Near Me
- Wood Flooring Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Copper Gutter Installers Near Me
- Copper Gutter Repair Near Me
- Gutter Cleaners Near Me
- Gutter Cover Installation Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Installers Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Repair Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Installers Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Repair Near Me
- Wood Gutter Installers Near Me
- Wood Gutter Repair Near Me
- Drain Cleaners Near Me
- Gas Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbing Repairs Near Me
- Sewer Cleaning Near Me
- Sewer Main Services Near Me
- Sump Pump Service Near Me
- Tankless Water Heater Near Me
- Water Heater Service Near Me
- Water Softener Installation Near Me
- Water Softener Repair Near Me
- Water Treatment Installers Near Me
- Water Treatment Repair Near Me
- Well Pump Service Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Flat Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Flat Roofing Repair Contractors Near Me
- Metal Roof Installers Near Me
- Metal Roof Repair Near Me
- Roof Cleaning Near Me
- Roof Installers Near Me
- Roof Repair Near Me
- Seal Roofing Company Near Me
- Slate Roofing Installers Near Me
- Slate Roofing Repair Near Me
- Tile Roof Installers Near Me
- Tile Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roofers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Installation Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Repair Near Me
- Gunite Pool Builders Near Me
- Gunite Pool Repair Near Me
- Pool Cleaners Near Me
- Pool Liner Installers Near Me
- Pool Liner Repair Near Me
- Pool Maintenance Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Installation Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Repair Near Me