Pool Liners Near Me
Adding in a swimming pool to your home can greatly increase a home’s resale value, but you have to maintain it. The pool liner functions to resist bacteria and fungi and helps prevent the water from leaking out, so you have to replace it if damaged after years of wear and tear. To do that you’ll need a pool liner replacement contractor. Fortunately, ImproveNet found the top pool liner installation companies near you.
How to Find the Best Pool Liner Installer Near You
When you're hiring a pool contractor, find one who has plenty of experience and can help you stick to your budget. Browsing online reviews, talking to friends or neighbors, and interviewing more than one service professional will help you pinpoint a company that is right for you. A local pool maintenance company that knows the weather changes and demands of your area would be very helpful. The most common liner materials are vinyl and fiberglass. Choosing someone who routinely works with your type of liner will be the best choice. Whether there are tears, leaks, discoloration or wrinkles, the pool liner installer should be knowledgeable and able to fix it.
Before embarking on such a project, interview a few pool liner companies to determine the best fit. Here are some questions you can ask before hiring a pool liner installation contractor:
- How many years of pool liner experience do you have?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Where are you sourcing the water?
- Do you have any references?
- How long do you expect the job to take?
- Are you part of any accredited organizations?
- When can you start?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- Do you provide warranties?
- Is there anything unique or difficult about this project?
- What makes you different from other local swimming pool companies?
Pool Liner Installation Costs
A pool liner has a maximum life of about 10 years. Exposure to UV light, microbes, water and pressure can eventually degrade the integrity of the pool liner. There might be visible signs of damage or you may simply choose to upgrade when it is time. Be sure to ask if there are any costs outside of the materials and installation. The materials can range from $700 to $1,500 depending on the size and thickness of the liner. For vinyl liners, repair costs can range from as low as $100 to as high as $4,000 with the average range of $1,005 to $2,133. Repairing an inground pool costs more than an above ground model; the total could range from $1,000 to $2,500 for the liner and $2,000 to $5,000 for the total cost including labor. The size and shape of the pool as well as where you live will affect how much you pay, too.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me