Tile Roofing Companies Near Me
A tile roof is both attractive and sturdy, and while it's less common than roofing materials such as asphalt and metal, it's also an ideal way to add a unique touch to your home. Tile roofs are energy efficient, environmentally friendly and low-maintenance. Whether you're replacing an existing roof or installing one on a new home, invest in professional installation for optimal results. An experienced roofing contractor will have the expertise and experience necessary to install your new tile roof quickly, efficiently and at a high standard.
When you're ready, ImproveNet can help you find tile roofing companies near you.
How to Find the Best Tile Roofing Company Near You
Choosing the right tile roofing company for your needs requires thorough preparation and research. Before hiring anyone, learn about the type of roof tiles and their pros and cons. Determine what your budget is and how quickly you need the project completed, and then consult several tile roofing contractors in your area for an estimate. Consider factors such as how much they charge and what kind of reputation they have and take a look at their website to get an idea of what they'll be like to work with. Online reviews from previous customers and their rating from the Better Business Bureau can also help you narrow down your list of roof tile suppliers.
Once you've chosen a few of the top roofing contractors in your area, ask each of them the following questions:
- Can you provide an estimate before you begin work?
- How long have you been in the tile roofing business?
- Do you work on other roofs besides tile?
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
- Can you provide references?
- How much do you charge per hour?
- What kind of roof tiles can I choose from?
- How much do roof tiles cost?
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- When can you start work and how long will the tile roof installation take?
Tile Roofing Installation Cost
Tile roofing is an investment that can enhance your home's appearance and add significant value to your property, but it also costs more than most other types of roofing. While it costs more than other roofing materials such as asphalt, it also has a wide price range that can vary depending on factors such as how steep your roof is and if you need to remove an old roof first. Roofing tiles can cost anywhere from $4 to $15 depending on what they're made of. Overall, you could pay anywhere from $10,000 to $60,000 for a complete tile roof installation.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
- 4 years in business
20% of homeowners would recommend
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me