Slate Roof Installation Near Me
The time has come to install or replace a roof on your home and there are many available options. Natural slate roofing is a good but expensive choice because it can give your home a more attractive appearance. Also, natural slate is fire resistant and can help you save on heating and cooling costs. Slate roofing can also increase the value of your home by up to 35%.
Why wait? Use ImproveNet to connect with the top natural slate roof installation companies in your area.
How to Find the Best Natural Slate Roof Installment Company Near You
There are so many factors involved when replacing or installing natural slate roofing. Slate is one of the hardest types of roofing to install because of its weight. There are two varieties of natural slate: hard slate and soft slate. Hard slate roofing can last up to 75 to 200 years, while soft slate can last from 50 to 125 years. Regardless of the type, sadly there are risks involved with installing natural slate, such as damaging or splitting the slate. This is a major reason why you should hire a roofing company that specializes in installing natural slate.
Here are some questions to ask when talking to representatives from roofing companies for installing a natural slate roof:
- How many years have your company been in business?
- Do you have the required certifications and licenses?
- Do you have the proper insurance?
- How many workers typically work on an slate roof installation?
- Have you done any installations nearby that I could see?
- Do you have references that I may contact?
- Does someone need to be home while the installation is going on?
- How long does it take to install a slate roof?
- Does your installation come with any kind of warranty?
- What is the best way for me to contact you?
Natural Slate Roof Installation Costs
The costs associated with the installation of a natural slate roof are based on many factors including the size, slope and pitch of the roof. Chimneys and skylights can increase the cost, as can the removal and disposal of the existing roofing products. The average cost of installing a natural slate roof ranges between $1.89 and $2.72 per square foot.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
- 4 years in business
20% of homeowners would recommend
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me