Wood & Fiber Cement Siding Contractors Near Me
With so many types of siding to choose from, selecting the right one depends on everything from your budget to durability and maintenance. Wood siding is one of the pricier siding materials and more prone to rotting, but it's favored for how it enhances curb appeal. Fiber cement siding is a more sturdy and budget-friendly option that requires little maintenance. Whatever material you choose, it's important to enlist an experienced siding contractor for both installation and repair.
When you're ready, ImproveNet can connect you with fiber cement and wood siding contractors near you.
How to Find the Best Siding Companies Near You
Whether you're installing new siding or repairing your existing siding, it's important to consider how much you can afford and how quickly you need the project finished. Prioritize details like this before you start looking for a contractor to install fiber cement siding or wood siding. This will help you narrow down your top choices, and help you know what to ask siding contractors when you consult them for an estimate. Opt for a siding company who will give you as much information as possible before you sign a contract, including how much it will cost for both labor and materials and how long the project will take to complete.
When looking for a fiber cement or wood siding contractor near you, ask the following questions:
- Do you offer free estimates?
- How long have you been in siding business?
- Can you provide references?
- What kind of guarantee do you offer?
- Do you have photos of previous wood of fiber cement siding installation projects?
- What is your hourly rate?
- When can you start?
- How long will it take to finish?
- Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
Wood & Fiber Cement Siding Cost
The amount you'll pay for siding depends on factors such as the type of material you use, the amount of siding you're installing or repairing, the contractor's labor fees and the average cost in your area. Overall, siding for an entire home costs somewhere between $5,000 and a little over $9,000, with an average cost of a little over $7,800.
You can expect to pay anywhere from $700 to $900 for 200sf of wood siding materials and an additional $150 to $170 for labor and any other materials needed. Most homes require than 200sf, so you'll likely pay more if you're siding your entire home. Fiber cement siding is cheaper, as you can 500sf for as low as $850.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
100% of homeowners would recommend
"Logan was a pleasure to work with. He successfully installed an antique..."Read More
- Contractor services
90% of homeowners would recommend
"C&S provided new floors, cabinets, and countertops (granite, ceramic &..."Read More
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me