Asphalt Roofing Shingles Repair Near Me
The roof is a vital part of your home's structure. Storm damage, seasonal wear and deterioration from age can weaken it, causing leaks that can ruin walls, furniture and even the foundation. A small hole can let moisture seep into the house and allow mold to grow. Fortunately, an asphalt roof repair company can prevent these problems before they even start.
Finding someone to complete your asphalt roof repair can feel overwhelming. Use the information below to review and compare companies. When you're ready, ImproveNet can connect you with the best asphalt roofing shingles repair near you.
How to Find the Best Asphalt Roofing Shingles Repair Company Near You
There are several considerations to make when choosing the right roofing contractor. Given the different types of roofs, it's important to look for a company that has experience with asphalt roof shingles.
You should never get an exact quote for this type of work over the phone. A professional roofer needs to see the damage, take measurements and plan for placement of materials such as tiles, tools and, for large projects, a disposal unit to clean up your lot. Look at the reviews of several companies and choose the top two or three for a quote.
Consider asking the following questions to decide which contractor would work best for you:
- How long have you been repairing asphalt shingles?
- What insurance do you have?
- Do you have any references that I can contact?
- How soon can work begin?
- What is the warranty on the shingles and service?
- How long will the repair take?
- Are there steps I can take to prevent this from happening again?
- What maintenance tips do you have to help lengthen the life of my roof?
- How many workers will be working on the roof?
- Do you clean up and remove all debris when the job is complete?
Asphalt Roofing Shingles Repair Cost
Unlike repairing an appliance or even a vehicle, the cost to reroof or fix damaged shingles varies by the size, slope and complexity of the roof, along with the type of shingles. Prices can even go up if a section of roofing has already been repaired.
Nonetheless, repairs are still less expensive than replacing the entire structure. The average cost to repair a roof is $654, while replacement cost averages $6,574.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services
90% of homeowners would recommend
"The company installed gutter guards on my house. They gave me a very..."Read More
- Contractor services
- 10 years in business
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me
- Bathtub Installers Near Me