Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
- Contractor services 20147
"Excellent value for the money. Quality materials used. Especially..."Read More
- Contractor services 20147
"Though quality needs time to tell, with warranty of 20 years, I hope..."Read More
- Contractor services 20147
"I recently Got my deck Repaired in Manassas VA. Dcdecks is a very Good..."Read More
Roofing Contractors Near Me
If your roof is older than 20 years, starting to sag or looks old and dated, chances are, you need a roof replacement. Considering we’re talking about the structure over your head, installing a new roof is not a project to push off. Delaying a roof replacement can cause issues to other areas of the home, including your gutters, siding, downspouts, insulation, drywall, attic and more!
Luckily, the roofing companies near you (below) are ready to replace your old, worn down roof. Compare reviews, portfolios, experience and more from the group of local roofing contractors. When you’re ready, ImproveNet can connect you with the top roofers near you.
How to Find the Best Roofing Services Near You
Despite the list of residential roofing companies below, you should also meet with at least three roofers in person before hiring any roofing contractor. Just like a job interview, you have to see if the roofer is the right fit. Some roof installers vastly increase their labor charge when working on sloped roofs, while others charge less. Some local roofers are not licensed, while other roofing companies are licensed. Some roofing companies only work with shingles, while other roof replacement companies only work on standing seam roofs.
Finally, all residential roofing companies near you must see the roof before they can offer a precise roof replacement quote. When your potential roof installer stops by, interview them, while keeping the following roofing points in mind:
- Roofers should have a license and insurance.
- Always ask for references from other homeowners near you. Make sure this roofer replaced their roofs; not just repaired it.
- Roofing companies with more experience under their belts are usually more expensive than inexperienced roofing installation contractors.
- Make sure they can keep the design of your existing roof.
- Make sure they have experience with your roof’s material. Some residential roofers do not work with metal roofs.
- Ask them about roof removal.
- The roofing company should be able to tell you exactly how long your roof replacement will take. In addition, make sure they address inclement weather and how it will affect the timeline.
- When all is said and done, they must provide a written or typed roofing replacement quote that includes everything.
- You can negotiate your roof replacement cost. Ask them if you can help with the project or buying materials.
- Discuss payment details. Some roof installers expect all money up front, while other local roofers request half up front and half at the end. Also, some roofing contractors accept credit cards.
Roofing Installation Costs
Unfortunately, if you require a new roof, you have to replace it. While your roof replacement cost will heavily depend on your chosen licensed roofer and city, it helps to know national costs. According to our roof installation cost guide, most homeowners pay between $5,500 and $7,400 to replace an existing roof.
Other Top Pros Near You
- Holiday Lighting
- Additions & Remodels
- Acoustic Ceilings
- Carpet Cleaning
- Decks & Patios
- Drywall & Insulation
- Glass & Mirrors
- Home Security
- Home Theater
- Home Builder
- Home Inspectors
- Junk Removal
- Painting & Staining
- Pest Removal
- Snow Removal
- Swimming Pools
- Testing & Abatement
- Tile & Stone
- Tree Removal
All Top Pros Near You
Concrete & Asphalt
- Carpet Installation Near Me
- Carpet Repair Near Me
- Floor Tile Installation Contractors Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Refinishing Near Me
- Hardwood Floor Repair Near Me
- Laminate Floor Installation Near Me
- Tile Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Floor Repair Near Me
- Vinyl & Linoleum Flooring Installation Near Me
- Wood Flooring Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Copper Gutter Installers Near Me
- Copper Gutter Repair Near Me
- Gutter Cleaners Near Me
- Gutter Cover Installation Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Installers Near Me
- PVC & Vinyl Gutter Repair Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Installers Near Me
- Seamless Gutter Repair Near Me
- Wood Gutter Installers Near Me
- Wood Gutter Repair Near Me
- Drain Cleaners Near Me
- Gas Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbers Near Me
- Plumbing Repairs Near Me
- Sewer Cleaning Near Me
- Sewer Main Services Near Me
- Sump Pump Service Near Me
- Tankless Water Heater Near Me
- Water Heater Service Near Me
- Water Softener Installation Near Me
- Water Softener Repair Near Me
- Water Treatment Installers Near Me
- Water Treatment Repair Near Me
- Well Pump Service Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Flat Roofing Contractors Near Me
- Flat Roofing Repair Contractors Near Me
- Metal Roof Installers Near Me
- Metal Roof Repair Near Me
- Roof Cleaning Near Me
- Roof Repair Near Me
- Seal Roofing Company Near Me
- Slate Roofing Installers Near Me
- Slate Roofing Repair Near Me
- Tile Roof Installers Near Me
- Tile Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roof Repair Near Me
- Wood & Composition Roofers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Installation Near Me
- Fiberglass Pool Repair Near Me
- Gunite Pool Builders Near Me
- Gunite Pool Repair Near Me
- Pool Cleaners Near Me
- Pool Liner Installers Near Me
- Pool Liner Repair Near Me
- Pool Maintenance Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Installation Near Me
- Vinyl Pool Repair Near Me