Wood Floor Refinishing Companies Near Me
Replacing your hardwood floors is expensive. Fortunately, if they’re not too damaged, you can make them look like new again and spend a lot less by refinishing your hardwood. Furthermore, floor refinishing services usually don’t take longer than three days to complete and there are plenty of companies that refinish hardwood floors near you.
Compare reviews, portfolios, experience and more from the list of hardwood floor refinishing contractors below. When you’re ready, ImproveNet can connect you with the top professional wood floor refinishing service near you.
How to Find the Best Hardwood Floor Refinishing Company Near You
Wood floor refinishing is a simple process. Just like painting walls, flooring contractors fix any major damages, sand the floor and then stain it. Given that it’s a rather uncomplicated project, as you might expect, they are plenty of floor refinishing companies near you.
Therefore, you’ll have to talk to, interview and show at least three wood floor refinishing services your home. This is the only way to find the best and most appropriate hardwood floor refinishing contractor for your specific project.
As you meet and talk with them, keep the following points in mind. Hearing their answers will go a long way in ensuring you’re paying the right price for the right refinishing professional.
- Most wood floor refinishing companies charge between $1/sf and $3/sf to refinish hardwood floors.
- Experienced floor refinishing services charge more than inexperienced flooring professionals.
- Reliable and quality hardwood floor refinishing contractors will always have references and pictures to show you at the drop of a hat.
- Some flooring specialists near you only work with certain types of wood. That’s why all refinishing pros must see your floors to give you an accurate refinishing estimate.
- Remember that you’ll have to remove all furniture.
- Immediate hardwood refinishing jobs cost more than projects further out.
- Some floor refinishers can complete the job in two days, while others may take five to seven days.
- Floor sanding can take a few days to complete, depending on the size of your job.
- Hardwood floor repairs must be completed before refinishing hardwood floors.
- Some floor refinishers near you may require you to be home during the refinishing project.
- All hardwood floor refinishing companies near you should provide a detailed estimate outlining the steps and costs of the entire floor refinishing project.
- As time evolves, more wood floor refinishing services accept online payments. Others may require cash or check.
Hardwood Floor Refinishing Costs
Refinishing your hardwood floors is no doubt cheaper than installing new wood floors, but depending on the project, refinishing costs can still add up. According to our wood floor refinishing price guide, most homeowners spend approximately $1,500 to refinish their hardwood floors. On a square footage basis, expect to pay between $1/sf and $3/sf to professionally refinishing your hardwood floors.
Top Rated Professionals In Your Area
We found great pros, but some are outside of Ashburn. Showing pros within 25 miles of Ashburn.
- Contractor services 20149
100% of homeowners would recommend
"David is very professional, and diligent. He has worked with us assiduo..."Read More
Other Top Pros Near You
- Above Ground Pool Installers Near Me
- Above Ground Pool Repair Near Me
- Air Condition Repair Near Me
- Air Conditioning Installation Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Installers Near Me
- Aluminum Gutter Repair Near Me
- Appliance Installation Near Me
- Appliance Removal Near Me
- Appliance Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Near Me
- Asphalt Repair Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Installers Near Me
- Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Near Me
- Basement Finishing Near Me
- Bathroom Renovations Near Me